The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Even if he was a gerrard we aren't in the position of waiting  3 years for him to do anything  like rangers had to.

The much mailgned Lampard has a better win rate than Gerrard this season which seems to be a surprise to most, so he isn't doing that great after his last one at Rangers.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I would think that queen's may struggle budget wise next season if their crowd of only 600 odd tonight is anything to go by. 

They did have a couple businesses helping with Dobbie’s wage, dunno if they have the same financial support now.

I would think that queen's may struggle budget wise next season if their crowd of only 600 odd tonight is anything to go by. 

Willie Haughey is bank rolling them, but I don’t know if that is going to continue if they don’t get promoted.

1 minute ago, Zbairn said:

Wrong Queens.

Oh right. Just read “Queens” and presumed it was QP. Obvious really as 600 at QP would be an uplift in attendance.

Any budgetary struggles for us next season will be through the chairman’s choice, rather than availability of cash. Club is in a very good financial position at the moment, so if we decided to spend for a year to try and bounce straight back up we’d more than be able to afford it.

As you guys well know, though, whether that would be successful would remain to be seen. 

Any budgetary struggles for us next season will be through the chairman’s choice, rather than availability of cash. Club is in a very good financial position at the moment, so if we decided to spend for a year to try and bounce straight back up we’d more than be able to afford it.
 As you guys well know, though, whether that would be successful would remain to be seen. 
sack your manager and employ Ray McKinnon. That will work

42 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

My question then from an outsider looking in, why did you not splash the cash to stay up? 

25 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Your guess is as good as mine. 

Looking at your last annual accounts you had nearly a million quid in the bank at the end of last season. Seems incredible that you have ended up bottom of the league despite having that money lying around.

Looking at your last annual accounts you had nearly a million quid in the bank at the end of last season. Seems incredible that you have ended up bottom of the league despite having that money lying around.
Where might they have got half a million quid from I wonder....

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
33 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Where might they have got half a million quid from I wonder....

Even then though 450k in the bank is a decent sum for a champ side.