The Falkirk FC Thread

I also think whoever the manager is next year we might see Miller stay on as assistant.  He's clearly been given some carrot by the board to stay on for these 3 games.  

If we win the next 3 games (extremely unlikely as that is) does he then become a realistic candidate?  Wouldn't be enough for me but his interview seems to suggest that's a possibility so not unlikely that he's been told there's a chance.  

I also think whoever the manager is next year we might see Miller stay on as assistant.  He's clearly been given some carrot by the board to stay on for these 3 games.  
If we win the next 3 games (extremely unlikely as that is) does he then become a realistic candidate?  Wouldn't be enough for me but his interview seems to suggest that's a possibility so not unlikely that he's been told there's a chance.  

I really, really, really hope to f**k the *** cheerleader has no chance of the job at all. He’s just as culpable as the ballboy this season. He needs chased asap.

8 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’ve got a nagging feeling that Miller might get the job, especially if MR is having an input into the appointment. I hope I am way off the mark though.

I really hope that Rennie is having no influence whatsoever on the appointment of his successor. I think that would be an utterly ludicrous situation. Nothing against him personally, and his departure appears to be on pretty amicable terms, but he's been a spectacular failure and I've no idea what exactly he is going to be doing until he eventually goes. An immediate departure would have been best for all concerned. 

In terms of Miller, I'd like to think the board recognise, given the current state of things, that bunging the job to Rennie's assistant, is really, really not going to cut it all. I'd be astonished if he is even under consideration. Take the next three games, fine, then  cheerio. We need so much better.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Not too sure if that will be a good long term strategy to be honest.

Yes, Scottish football has sent out some pretty strong emails to clubs playing the administrate to accumulate game. Look at straight shooters (in terms of debt) like us, and then look at the likes of Hearts, Dunfermline, Dundee (2), Rangers, the Launderers (s) and Motherwell.  They must all be regretting those years of dishonesty now. Those sanctions have really damaged them.

If performance from now to the end of the season is a factor in Kenny Miller maybe getting it, I can only hope Queens are in a mood to better their 6 on the last day.

Get us fucked every week if it means we look for a manger rather than batting our eyelashes at this thicko "Old Firm Legend"