Declan McManus
David McMillan
Gary Miller
Lewis Moore
Connor Sammon
Charlie Telfer
Lewis Toshney
Michael Tidser

A total of 31 players over 2 full transfer windows and 1 day. I’d say from that I’d say 8 were successful and even then in the case of McManus he only came good when McKinnon fucked off.

Now can we have no more chat about McKinnon and his recruitment not being absolutely shite. Thanks.

Wow ....you can really see how we burned through all that cash we were swimming in at the time and now have none of.

Can anyone remember those heady days where we changed a full team of players every window. 

Still cheaper than bringing through our own young players eh?   

Signing of McManus papered over a lot of cracks at the time.  Some of those were decent signings just McKinnon wouldn't bloody play them. Todarov and lavery for instance playing second and third fiddle to Aaron bloody Jarvis was just feckin ludicrous.

I see there are reports on the COYB page (possibly to be taken with a pinch of salt) that the club is struggling to pay players’ wages and that directors are being investigated by the information commissioner for breach of GDPR.

Also being reported that the interim youth coach and all youth scouts have resigned.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

8 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I see there are reports on the COYB page (possibly to be taken with a pinch of salt) that the club is struggling to pay players’ wages and that directors are being investigated by the information commissioner for breach of GDPR.

Also being reported that the interim youth coach and all youth scouts have resigned.

GT?

21 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Lot of shite certainly about the players wages. That's absolute nonsense.  The only people that need investigating are the old bod.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Some absurd rumours floating about at the moment. The fact that none that I have heard so far correlate in anyway with each other makes me think that 99% is utter shite and somebody has a vandetta against some or all of the new board.

I take very little notice of the page but the COYB facebook has some posters peddling an unprecedented level of shite. Seems to be a case of when there are no leaks from the board room - the made up stories have to sound more ludicrous to fill the void. 

Guest FFC1965

It's sad but true that McKinnon's recruitment can simultaneously be judged as both (i) poor and (ii) materially better than recent recruitment. 

Weird arrangement. He's leaving at end of season but he's not in charge of final games of the season but he's helping plan for next season but the club have already started looking for a new manager. 

For me McKinnon brought in a squad that should've been safe of relegation and won league one. His problem was managing the team.

A fair amount of donkeys in his recruitment and players that never got a game but should've stayed up and won league one with the players he brought in.

Our best player in onwards from that recruitment would be ? 

If its Morrison then that shows how poor it's got and it's no surprise we are fuked

But wait wait, we’ve had numerous posters coming on here saying they’ve heard Rennie is getting the gig next season and heard worrying things from FSS meetings?

New board not being leaky has really caused the freaks in our support to come out 

I wish no harm to him but it's definitely the right thing for the club. I was relatively happy with his appointment at the time but it's been a disaster. Six month deal was a good move by the board and they should be commended for that.

I get the arguments for wanting a (relatively) safe pair of hands like Johnston but I'd like to see us taking a bit of a longer term approach. People won't agree because "am sick ae rookies!" but I'd like to see us go after Scott Brown or Marvin Bartley. Give them a couple of years to try and put a plan in place. Both have been really good professionals and I think players would want to play for them. 

We can win the last three games 12-0 - Kenny Miller should not even be in consideration on a longer term basis.

hang on, He's the coach, but he won't be coaching as he's leaving, but he'll still hang around like a bad smell and take a wage till the end of the season and help with things instead of just f*cking off.

surely this is an ending that the publishers would cut out and go back to the author and tell him, 'Naw, try again'

3 minutes ago, ChrispPancake said:

hang on, He's the coach, but he won't be coaching as he's leaving, but he'll still hang around like a bad smell and take a wage till the end of the season and help with things instead of just f*cking off.

surely this is an ending that the publishers would cut out and go back to the author and tell him, 'Naw, try again'

For " Recruitment of another Manager" please read,,,,,,,,,,," We are now in the process of rearranging the deck chairs on The Titanic"