The Falkirk FC Thread

Are we *really* at the stage of McKinnon being a decent recruiter level of alternative facts?

Honestly, at this rate we're gonna have folk praising the uber-successful Eddie May / John Lambie periods.

6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Are we *really* at the stage of McKinnon being a decent recruiter level of alternative facts?

Honestly, at this rate we're gonna have folk praising the uber-successful Eddie May / John Lambie periods.

Please never mention that man again,he said Stevie Kirk was not as good as Ally (i can't fucking jump)Graham

11 minutes ago, Gaz said:

It’s Mr Dust we’re talking about here, FFS. 

12 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Or Hughes Dad's Army concept.

2 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

It will never happen but Ian McCall is exactly what we need.

I'd offer him whatever he wants to come.

But he won't  

I spoke to McCall after Hartley was sacked and he was approached about the mangers job,he refused and the words he used and i quote was the squad is fucking shite and i will not be able to change it quick.

14 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I spoke to McCall after Hartley was sacked and he was approached about the mangers job,he refused and the words he used and i quote was the squad is fucking shite and i will not be able to change it quick.

= All my mates are too old now

Edited by kiddy

Here’s a list of every player Raymond McKinnon signed for us:

Zak Rudden
Mustangs Dumbuya
Prince Bauben
Harry Burgoyne
Paul Dixon
William Edjenguele
Aaron Jarvis
Davis Keillor-Dunn
Shayne Lavery
Ross Maclean
Ciaran McKenna
Ian McShane
Abdul Osman
Nikolay Todorov
Mark Waddington
Cammy Bell
Gregor Buchanan
Aidan Connolly
Mikey Doyle
Morgaro Gomis
Denny Johnstone
Robbie Leitch
Louis Longridge
Declan McManus
David McMillan
Gary Miller
Lewis Moore
Connor Sammon
Charlie Telfer
Lewis Toshney
Michael Tidser

A total of 31 players over 2 full transfer windows and 1 day. I’d say from that I’d say 8 were successful and even then in the case of McManus he only came good when McKinnon fucked off.

Now can we have no more chat about McKinnon and his recruitment not being absolutely shite. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Owen Coyle played for Dunfermline too. Then again he played for nearly everyone. 

Stevie Crawford was a coach for us.

Wow, huge amount of players and coaches pass through your club and don't stay too long.!

Didn't know Stevie Crawford was a coach for you guys. Wished you had kept him longer!

17 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Wow, huge amount of players and coaches pass through your club and don't stay too long.!

Didn't know Stevie Crawford was a coach for you guys. Wished you had kept him longer!

He was here for about 3 years and only moved to step up with Hearts and Neilson. Good coach. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Pishwater wasn’t great but he was part of 2 promotion winning teams with us an 1 with Dunfermline, all 3 promotions to the top league - imo he was a much better goalie than Mutch who struggles in the 3rd tier.

In the horrendous rainstorm at McDiarmid Park where Stainrod scored a fairly well known goal, Westwater won us the game. We scored all 3 fairly early on, and we were under siege for most of the rest of the game, but his handling in atrocious conditions was magnificent throughout.

25 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

In the horrendous rainstorm at McDiarmid Park where Stainrod scored a fairly well known goal, Westwater won us the game. We scored all 3 fairly early on, and we were under siege for most of the rest of the game, but his handling in atrocious conditions was magnificent throughout.

He had a good first season then tailed off I seem to remember. Greg Shaw is another one played for both clubs.

Edited by Shadwell Dog