The Falkirk FC Thread

BPM has been in a bit of a tight spot here recently, not because of him knowing patrons/board members, which of course is absolutely no one else's business, but because others on here know that he knows them and have continually weaponised that fact... Against a poster on an opinion board ffs.

BPM has managed to maintain his dignity despite this. Same can't be said of this performance this morning.

Poster of the photo should be launched and BPM should carry on IMHO.

55 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Wow! 

Just how tinpot is that?

Call it tinpot if you want mate, that's football rivalry. It's just a night to raise money for charity and enjoy a great moment in the club's history even if it did ultimately end in failure.

Take the piss all you want as I''ve nothing against St.Mirren. I've got several friends who support them and I have a lot of respect for guys like Tony Fitzpatrick however when we name the stand after Crunchie we'll be doing it properly and putting up more than just a plaque beside the toilet. 

1 minute ago, Van_damage said:

Call it tinpot if you want mate, that's football rivalry. It's just a night to raise money for charity and enjoy a great moment in the club's history even if it did ultimately end in failure.. 

No issue with raising money for charity. I donate to multiple ones every month without the need for a dinner.

I just feel that “celebrating” a defeat is very tinpot.

Could you not celebrate the 65th anniversary of winning your last major honour?

24 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Difference is that we own our club and our ground. Tinpot club. Tinpot supporters. Seaside leagues.

Time for you to seek personal validation and recognition that you exist in some other way. Just take yourself away you silly child. Find another way to occupy yourself for the duration of the school Easter holidays.

15 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Call it tinpot if you want mate, that's football rivalry. It's just a night to raise money for charity and enjoy a great moment in the club's history even if it did ultimately end in failure.

Take the piss all you want as I''ve nothing against St.Mirren. I've got several friends who support them and I have a lot of respect for guys like Tony Fitzpatrick however when we name the stand after Crunchie we'll be doing it properly and putting up more than just a plaque beside the toilet. 

Tony we'll be top 3 and winning European cups soon Fitzpatrick . 😂😂 The man's a complete clown.  Only an excuse had him spot on back in the original radio days. Used car salesman is exactly what he's like.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

8 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

No issue with raising money for charity. I donate to multiple ones every month without the need for a dinner.

I just feel that “celebrating” a defeat is very tinpot.

Could you not celebrate the 65th anniversary of winning your last major honour?

Give it up. Telling us about how upstanding a citizen you are, and how you donate sums to multiple charities without the need for you to have dinner* is really all about reaching rock bottom and continuing to dig.

* Your sentence structure, not mine.

Oh, and telling us all about your wonderful work for charity is proper bellend material.

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Tony we'll be top 3 and winning European cups soon Fitzpatrick . 😂😂 The man's a complete clown.  Only an excuse had him spot on back in the original radio days. Used car salesman is exactly what he's like.

8040B33D-8662-46E9-B6A5-597D2AA0D517.jpeg.3190f9c8aceb92a222f3362a7b5b3310.jpeg

Don’t think Crunchie won anything in his time at Falkirk.

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Was told today that the guy who told me Rennie was to be manager had heard that he was going got to be DOF next season not manager.

Don't know how reliable the rumour is though.

Christ does that mean Kenny Miller is stepping up!

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

The good looker on the left 😂

No, no. We are talking about the photo that twat posted on here. The one with no good lookers in it.

22 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Was told today that the guy who told me Rennie was to be manager had heard that he was going got to be DOF next season not manager.

It’s funny, as I mentioned that very thing a few weeks back. He is smart, but not as a coach. Smart (maybe) as a DoF or CEO type of thing. That is where his strengths probably lie.

23 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Christ does that mean Kenny Miller is stepping up!

I think KM would just pick up more media work or possibly a youth team coach for a season or two so that he could unlearn some stuff.

Spoke to him twice in my life, and no doubt he has a lot to give. Coaching a first team like ours has got to burst his head……..trying to work with players way below his standard.

He might be better coaching kids to become something more than what they are rather than most of our squad who are all they ever will be.

30 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

If they employ Heartburn as a DoF then they had better not start pleading poverty and holding the begging bowls out. We don't need  a DoF in League 1.