The Falkirk FC Thread

24 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Thought this would have sold out quickly, but obviously not ( probably a kick on from the dire shite around the club I would suspect)  unfortunately due to other commitments, I will miss. Hope that the night goes well and what we’d give for the guts, determination and skills these guys gave us. 

The dinner tickets sold out fine but would have hoped for more General Admission sales as think we've only sold about 20 at the moment. The full bar will be open from 8:30pm for GA tickets and during dinner we will play the audio from the Q and A at the start of the night across the pub as well as the video of the story of 97.

Anyway hopefully we will get more sales nearer the time as all for a good cause and should be a decent night. Pity you can't make it. 

Anyone else occasionally fantasise about winning euro millions and sorting this shitshow out? Can't see me being back for quite some time unless something remarkable happens in the summer. Can't bear to watch these so called full time professional footballers any more. Haven't got a clue how we are going to get out of this mess with so many of this lot still contracted to next season.

I'll keep my tenner in the FSS but we need real leadership right now. It doesn't look like anyone is willing to stand up and provide it.

1 hour ago, Van_damage said:

25 Years ago today, this happened!

If you want a break from some of the negative aspects about being a Falkirk at present, then join us at Behind the Wall to celebrate a remarkable achievement and have a pint with some proper legends. 

Buy your tickets here...

(All ticket money from GA sales goes to the Chris Mitchell Foundation and MND Scotland)

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/legends-lock-in-tickets-255278092647

IMG_1539.JPG.06009e0c2caee4f4b7ec4a2e4340df93.JPG

Wow! 

Just how tinpot is that?

17 minutes ago, FTID1876 said:

No mates on the board…

831DCE75-511E-4328-A7DE-AC3C8D96A2F2.jpeg

I have never said I had no friends on the Board. I have said Rennie hasn’t

when it gets to this - time to remove myself I guess.

Edited by Back Post Misses

6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Some folk continually take arguements over football too far mate. Poor show that. 

14 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Just the latest in the long list of current shambles.

78A19A0E-0982-423D-A4AD-BF5E0C0779B9.jpeg

025B4289-2D2D-4FDE-AE17-4EC2778F505C.jpeg

No surprise he's saying it wisnae me.  Got a right cheek slagging the new bod about bringing in players that don't deserve to be here after the dross his pal has  lumped us with.

39 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

The dinner tickets sold out fine but would have hoped for more General Admission sales as think we've only sold about 20 at the moment. The full bar will be open from 8:30pm for GA tickets and during dinner we will play the audio from the Q and A at the start of the night across the pub as well as the video of the story of 97.

Anyway hopefully we will get more sales nearer the time as all for a good cause and should be a decent night. Pity you can't make it. 

It deserves to be a success. Huge amount of work by a couple of people to make this happen. Hopefully a good number of people turn up for General Admission, and for a few hours, set aside how utterly pissed off we all are about the here and now, and support a kind of event that we won’t see again any time soon.

I think it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but there will be family members of both Paul McGrillen and David Hagen present.

Be there if you can.

22 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Wow! 

Just how tinpot is that?

Wow! How crass is that? Go and have a word with yourself. You truly are a pathetic piece of work.

35 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Tbh I suspected Swinney was the reason Fergus left the club.

To me the ceo should be focusing on big picture issues and bringing money into the club and leaving the running of the youth system to the youth coaches. I suspected he wouldn’t do that given his background in youth development.

It is beyond credulity imo to suggest as Swinney has done that it would cost a ‘six figure sum’ to run one youth team.

The idea the whole thing was totally secret seems unbelievable too.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

30 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Such great people on the old board of Falkirk, according to Fergus, leading us to mid table in League 1. What great great talented people. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
34 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I’ve batted against you for things you’ve said about me but agreed with things you say too. Shouldn’t get personal though and posting photos is uncalled for. Please don’t remove yourself as a result.