The Falkirk FC Thread

49 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Also someone who managed in the MLS far above the level we're at. You can argue whether Rennie should be kept on or not but in a week 91000 watched a women's game this patronising approach to the woman's game is just embarrassing.

Calm down. It's great that women and girls around the world now have greater access to play the sport they love, but being the assistant coach of the Notre dame college team is pretty much the equivalent to coaching Grahamston u15's. 

I cant think of any male coach who has transitioned from womens football to mens with any success, there were red flags a plenty from the off.

9 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

They'd likely pump your lot though. 

LOLKIRK 😂😂😂

I honestly thought that despite all the horror shows you’ve given this season, you’d more than likely end up in the playoffs.  Not saying you would have done much…. But genuinely believed you’d get there, until today.  WTF is going on at Falkirk.  Feel like you are us from 7/8 years ago.  And realizing it’s a painful road back to the Championship.   More than likely Cove will keep you just 6points off the playoff pace but not expecting anything but L1 football for you next season 

37 minutes ago, virginton said:

Bless - though I suppose your derby bragging rights over *checks notes* Stenhousemuir is all you've got left to cling on to. 

Fun fact: Falkirk have now lost 19 of their last 38 league matches.

A 50% loss rate.

In the seaside leagues.

As a full-time, professional football club.

893143013_tenor(11).gif.78ad8bcc28953bb00259bc09f00f2663.gif

Are you really laughing though? You must’ve had your fill by now surely. I didn’t bat an eyelid when Morton were struggling in the seaside leagues.

25 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

I honestly thought that despite all the horror shows you’ve given this season, you’d more than likely end up in the playoffs.  Not saying you would have done much…. But genuinely believed you’d get there, until today.  WTF is going on at Falkirk.  Feel like you are us from 7/8 years ago.  And realizing it’s a painful road back to the Championship.   More than likely Cove will keep you just 6points off the playoff pace but not expecting anything but L1 football for you next season 

It's almost a win win for Airdrie. Falkirk beat Cove. Amazing. Cove pump Falkirk. Funny as f**k. 

Just watched that and its a joke. Now its all in the players minds [emoji849] Really?
Well in my mind that was a shitshow. Nearly 50 years following the team and this is top 5 worst 
at least Sheerin was honest and said he did not know how to fix this gang. The new recruits have merely sunk to the level of the rest sadly

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Your club being less likely to win the league is "funny as f**k"?

Your club not even making the play offs. Now that's funny as f**k. The 'big team' being rank rotten is the funnient thing about this league. Their fans having big club syndrome is even funnier. I can sense your inner rage. It's hilarious. 😂

5 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Your club not even making the play offs. Now that's funny as f**k. The 'big team' being rank rotten is the funnient thing about this league. Their fans having big club syndrome is even funnier. I can sense your inner rage. It's hilarious. 😂

You’re right, we’re the same in terms of size as Clyde or Alloa. As you were.

Martin, if I never saw the game today I would have thought we were unlucky with your summary. Defence a shambles. Midfield non existence. Attack non existence. Hoofball throughout, no football, no idea, no tactics, no clue. Absolute joke. What the hell has happened to Griffiths should be in his prime, young players take note