The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

I guess we should take some consolation that it means so much to you. It must be because of the sheer indifference that is met with your club. Don’t get me wrong though, gates are dropping and when we start hitting 600 crowds like your club the indifference will be the same.

And its comments like this that make it so funny. That's the 'bigger club' mentality for you. All the more fans to watch you get pumped every week. 😂

12 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

This is the main thing for me. I am angrier at them than Rennie tbh. 

Brad McKay, ATS, Mutch, Hetherington, Miller. 

This should be the last time they enjoy the privilege of being full time footballers.

They are all shite. 

However every c**t and his dog knew that McKay, Mutch, Hetherington and Miller weren’t good enough…7 signings later they are all still playing. That’s on the manager

22 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The players are an absolute disgrace

Who is coaching them to throw high balls to Griffiths ?

Defensive formation first again today.

The buck always falls with the manager and if you think he doesn't share the blame then ok 

Griffiths has to go down as one of the worst signings in our history. Three Patrons worth of cash down the drain on him at a time when we are pleading poverty and have glaring holes all over the park is incredible. The best we've looked this season has been when we've had some combo of Dowds/Kabia/Morrison/even Keena playing as a front two and pressing teams high up the park, leading to opposition mistakes or at the very least moving the whole Falkirk side up the pitch. Those four have always given us an out ball of sorts when they've played up front. Griffiths is giving us nothing - we can't play long to him, he isn't dropping deep to make space for others, he isn't running channels. It's no coincidence that we've got continually worse since he was brought in as this flashy showy move. I never want to see him in a Falkirk shirt ever again.

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

They hung Sheerin out to dry, they have done the same to Rennie and some of them did it to M&M and Holt at the end of last season. 

Agree. Perhaps paying off McKay, Mutch, Hetherington and Miller to leave might be a better idea, if we have the money to do so (or loan it from whatever fans with money we still have).

If Rennie leaves, I’ll be pleasantly surprised. That’s why, judging by the board’s messages and yesterday’s signing, he’ll get the chance to prove everyone with reasonable eyesight wrong in the League Cup.

For me, I’d be more happier that this team of incredible mediocrity ply their trade elsewhere and the aforementioned wasters can be first to march.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Griffiths has to go down as one of the worst signings in our history. Three Patrons worth of cash down the drain on him at a time when we are pleading poverty and have glaring holes all over the park is incredible. The best we've looked this season has been when we've had some combo of Dowds/Kabia/Morrison/even Keena playing as a front two and pressing teams high up the park, leading to opposition mistakes or at the very least moving the whole Falkirk side up the pitch. Those four have always given us an out ball of sorts when they've played up front. Griffiths is giving us nothing - we can't play long to him, he isn't dropping deep to make space for others, he isn't running channels. It's no coincidence that we've got continually worse since he was brought in as this flashy showy move. I never want to see him in a Falkirk shirt ever again.

Can't argue with that assessment but I also can't say Griffith's attitude hasn't been spot on. I wanted and expected more from him but in this team the world's best would suffer.

20 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Oh really. 

Yes

I know your mates appointed him and all that, but he's the worst manager in our history.

And none of this 'Guardiola couldn't.. ' pish I've seen from some people (not you). 

Look at what Dougie Imrie has done for Morton, who were also an utter shambles when he took over.

Tactics-laughable. 

Team selection- abysmal.

In-game subs and changes - worse than the two above.

Signings - utter shite.

He was a catastrophic choice. And has been allowed to spunk too much money on shite as well, which makes it even worse.

Rennie will go down as the worst managerial appointment in our history. Bar none. 

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He gives us nothing because in no way do we play anywhere near his strengths. 

If he dropped to create space, who would fill it? 

The only time he can get the ball remotely near the final third is when Telfer gets on the ball and carries it. Hetherington/Miller are too fucking braindead to play a pass to feet. Instead they hoof it wherever they are facing. Honestly Griffiths 4/5 years ago would struggle to do any better. 

14 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Who is coaching them to throw high balls to Griffiths ?

Defensive formation first again today.

The buck always falls with the manager and if you think he doesn't share the blame then ok 

Well aware where the buck stops, but those players are still a fucking disgrace to the jersey 

2 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Can't argue with that assessment but I also can't say Griffith's attitude hasn't been spot on. I wanted and expected more from him but in this team the world's best would suffer.

He has lost a yard or two, his reactions are poor for his ability at this level. His touch is still there but a lot his game was running from wide into goal and he can't run now. His shooting boots in real play is like 30% of the power he once had.

Keena scored 5 in 6 games now, I'd have rather kept him for the season tbh even tho he can't take a corner

3 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Yes

I know your mates appointed him and all that, but he's the worst manager in our history.

And none of this 'Guardiola couldn't.. ' pish I've seen from some people (not you). 

Look at what Dougie Imrie has done for Morton, who were also an utter shambles when he took over.

Tactics-laughable. 

Team selection- abysmal.

In-game subs and changes - worse than the two above.

Signings - utter shite.

He was a catastrophic choice. And has been allowed to spunk too much money on shite as well, which makes it even worse.

Rennie will go down as the worst managerial appointment in our history. Bar none. 

My mates? My mates are not Rawlins, Holt, Swinney, Bateman, White and Wright who were all part of the process in appointing him. So get your facts right before throwing mud around. 

Surely must be the nail in Rennies coffin. As has been mentioned I'd be amazed if we get a point between now and the end of the season. This mob were needing a manager that would kick arses and not take any shite not a sergeant Wilson type like Rennie.  The fact he keeps picking the biggest shitebags makes you wonder if he really wants to stay. The holy triumvirate of Mackay, hetherington and miller playing every week makes it impossible to get a win for starters. Anyone with half a clue would have them cleaning the changing rooms and nowhere near the side. Gutted I can't make behind the goals tonight but should be interesting .

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Surely must be the nail in Rennies coffin. As has been mentioned I'd be amazed if we get a point between now and the end of the season. This mob were needing a manager that would kick arses and not take any shite not a sergeant Wilson type like Rennie.  The fact he keeps picking the biggest shitebags makes you wonder if he really wants to stay. The unholy triumvirate of Mackay, hetherington and miller playing every week makes it impossible to get a win for starters. Anyone with half a clue would have them cleaning the changing rooms and nowhere near the side. Gutted I can't make behind the goals tonight but should be interesting .

Ftfy

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

My mates? My mates are not Rawlins, Holt, Swinney, Bateman, White and Wright who were all part of the process in appointing him. So get your facts right before throwing mud around. 

So the patrons (of which every director is a member) had nothing to do with the decision?