The Falkirk FC Thread

I’m not angry at the board for appointing Rennie, but if they allow this absolute shitshow to carry on beyond the weekend, then they’ll deserve every bit of criticism coming their way. Someone needs to have the balls to hold their hands up and admit defeat. No shame in that whatsoever. Get this fucking dud out tonight!

14 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Aye, also save the stuff about keeping Cones. Just cause Rennie is even worse doesn't mean he wasn't fucking hopeless. We keep appointing clowns - expect the circus.

Ironic that Sheerins points are what's keeping us up.

3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Couldn't see you winning the league, but not even making the promotion playoff's is actually quite funny  

Nah, it was funny last season when it was an original comedy sketch, but not this season.

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The players are an absolute disgrace

This is the main thing for me. I am angrier at them than Rennie tbh. 

Brad McKay, ATS, Mutch, Hetherington, Miller. 

This should be the last time they enjoy the privilege of being full time footballers.

4 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Trying to think of something funny to say, but your results just keep doing the talking. 

Thank you. From the fans of the other 9 teams watching you capitulate further every week. 

You put joy in our hearts. ❤️

I guess we should take some consolation that it means so much to you. It must be because of the sheer indifference that is met with your club. Don’t get me wrong though, gates are dropping and when we start hitting 600 crowds like your club the indifference will be the same.

I would empty the fucking lot of them even if it means us going part time next season. I would actually rather buy my ST and watch a part time team who at least give a f**k and try a bit than watch any of these imposters again next season.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

12 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Yep. Agreed, but so is the buffoon coaching them during the week and setting them up on the park. 

And whoever the manager is next season has to clear the fucking lot of them out before he can even start to think about building a team worthy of the jersey. 

9 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

This is the main thing for me. I am angrier at them than Rennie tbh. 

Brad McKay, ATS, Mutch, Hetherington, Miller. 

This should be the last time they enjoy the privilege of being full time footballers.

They hung Sheerin out to dry, they have done the same to Rennie and some of them did it to M&M and Holt at the end of last season.