The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Anyone who thinks Rennie shouldn’t go is kidding themselves on. His tactics are absolutely brutal. Both full backs are getting slaughtered with no wingers to help them out. We can’t even do the basics. He’s worse than Sheerin by a country mile. 

Easily the worst manager in my near 40 years of going to the games. Truly awful.

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I think we'd have more points had Sheerin stayed. 

Especially without Holt in the background 

3 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I think we'd have more points had Sheerin stayed. 

We'd have had more points if Sheerin had left and we'd just let the players manage themselves

1 minute ago, BudBairn said:

Put Rennie on gardening leave and tell Kenny Miller to play 4-4-2 till the end of the season. Probably would pick up more points than this shambles. Chasing shadows out there.

He doesn't have time, he's too busy working for Sevco

Put Rennie on gardening leave and tell Kenny Miller to play 4-4-2 till the end of the season. Probably would pick up more points than this shambles. Chasing shadows out there.

f**k that. That wee *** b*****d is just as complicit in this shite.

2 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

Put him on gardening leave and the daft c**t would probably try to mow the AstroTurf. 

f**k that. That wee *** b*****d is just as complicit in this shite.

Haha fair, he can go on leave with him and Gary holts son can take over and play 4-4-2 till the end of the season. At least we’ll get him earning his wage.

3 minutes ago, Trump said:

‘We were going to get relegated under Sheerin’ is possibly one of the worst shouts ever on this thread, and its 10+ years old.

This is not a defence of Sheerin, who should have gone, just highlighting what some people will say to try and change the narrative.

A full season of Rennie could well see relegation. 

He is that bad.

I believed that Sheerin would have had us relegated by now.

Rennie has not got us relegated this season and wouldn’t next season I believe. But we’d certainly not be challenging for promotion either. League 1 has become our purgatory and we’re staying, unless there’s a clear idea on moving forward. Maybe this is the start, and it will be worse than better to begin with.

I can only hope.

I think Sheerin and Rennie are almost identical in their shitness tbh. Same poor tactics, same inability to change it, same soft centre and lack of fight. Beat the real dross, get a shoeing off anyone with a pulse. 

They are two peas in an utterly diabolical pod.