The Falkirk FC Thread

What a fucking pathetic gang we are [emoji23] . So fucking soft it’s unreal. Who’d have thought giving one of the best right backs in the league the freedom of the stadium would result in us conceding a goal ae [emoji23].

Get Rennie and this rabble so far to f**k.

Expect the Expected. 

Falkirk are shite. Falkirk get beat off a team above them in the league. Rennie is a clown. BPM hides from the truth. Lewis Connolly asks the same questions. Another good week in training. Another defeat. 

Some laugh. 

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Watching on FFC TV as can’t be arsed going to the stadium. The attendance looks awful, this is a lot of ST holders who are voting with their feet. The new board shouldn’t ignore this.

Yep. It's like a morgue here. Even more than usual. I'm only here because my daughter wanted to come and she's too young to understand everything else that's going on.

3 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Was the other option you gave her being babysat by Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Child catcher?

The other option was watching a replay of last week's game

7 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Yep. It's like a morgue here. Even more than usual. I'm only here because my daughter wanted to come and she's too young to understand everything else that's going on.

I'm in a similar boat. Wee lassie still wants to go when I'm not working. I can't tell her that I CBA cos the team is shite. This is stuff I might never get back, wee lassies lose interest in the fitbaw wi their daddy. A shame for all concerned that I have to pay to watch these fucking charlatans. 

I fucking hate every single one of they c***s. Management team included.

Yet another absolutely stinking 45 minutes there. We have absolutely nothing about us at all. A team full of absolute shitebags putting absolutely no effort into the game at all. Somehow we’re actually worse defensively than going forward.

You could easily make all 5 subs right now but I fully expect Rennie to be content with that and change f**k all.

7 minutes ago, Falkirkwheel said:

I will be shocked if Rennie shows any signs of being a semi-competent football manager

1 minute ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Anyone who thinks Rennie shouldn’t go is kidding themselves on. His tactics are absolutely brutal. Both full backs are getting slaughtered with no wingers to help them out. We can’t even do the basics. He’s worse than Sheerin by a country mile. 

A lot of it is stuff amateur teams would get hammered for. Headers into the centre of the park a prime example.

1 minute ago, PedroMoutinho said:

But don’t forget he’s saved us from being relegated!

Yeah. I just cannot buy into the conjecture of “but for him, things would be much worse”. To say “Sheerin would have turned things around if he had been given time” would be just as valid a claim to make. Both would have to be anchored to the available evidence, and as things stand, saying Sheerin would have improved things is more believable than saying MR has saved us from relegation.