The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, champions said:

Read the room mate, now is not the time

Hi sorry champions ...... actually didn't mean to look like I was gloating I certainly wasn't, we have nothing to gloat about, have now read back a few pages and understand how much people are hurting , anyway all the best for the rest of your season and honestly I mean it when I say I hope you get things sorted out down there in the coming months as I truly believe Falkirk Fc are a bigger and better club than what they are showing at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Basically Fergus stripped a couple of Edinburgh boys clubs, and we instantly had two youth teams, which were actually just a couple of high school teams. He left because he would have had to report to the CEO, and he thought that was below him. He left with his laddie.

He also did the same to two local juvenile teams at a younger age group. 

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

He also did the same to two local juvenile teams at a younger age group. 

To call him a servant to FFC is laughable.

I didn't watch the game today - because was I f**k paying to watch that - but I am not exaggerating when I say that, bar one or two exceptions, I fucking hate this group of players. They are absolute charlatans. The majority of Hartley's lot were about 17 levels out of their depth, but at least some of them looked a little bit bothered. Catapult the majority of them, including the clueless Rennie and his part-time assistant/Sevco pundit.

Said a few weeks back that unless we received substantial funds/cash we’d be languishing in the lower reaches of Scottish football.

Nothing has changed and now our fate is confirmed the BOD need to get their business skills into action. 
We simply need investment or watch the club die.
(Just had a text from a mate who’ was there today, said it was the worst he’d seen us in over 35 years) watched it till half time and a few odd half minutes, couldn’t agree more.

If we’ve got a juvenile team I would play them for last five games. 

4 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Probably the majority yes. 

This is a very tedious point you are trying to make.

Not trying to be tedious sorry.

Just that a previous poster was adamant that MR had no mates on the BOD and was just asking the question if you know who all your mates are mates with. I for sure do not know who my mates are mates with

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I didn't watch the game today - because was I f**k paying to watch that - but I am not exaggerating when I say that, bar one or two exceptions, I fucking hate this group of players. They are absolute charlatans. The majority of Hartley's lot were about 17 levels out of their depth, but at least some of them looked a little bit bothered. Catapult the majority of them, including the clueless Rennie and his part-time assistant/Sevco pundit.

Not one player I would keep even Watson looked like he’d rather be somewhere else.

A set of abhorrent, cheating spineless, useless chancers. GTTF

23 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Getting rid of 12/13 players is 250k+ potentially. Someone has to pay for that. 

That's the problem because the if we want to progress 12 / 13 players have to go.  If they are kept on due to the finances not their playing ability then its because its the survival of the club that's at stake.

We will find out any time now as those staying and going are told their fate. They are due that so they have a chance to find other employment.

I'm not sure we can complain about a lack of cash when we're spunking 1500 sheets every week to a fat has been that has made absolutely no difference to our campaign.

That could have easily gotten us at least two very capable midfielders, if we actually had a management team capable of identifying them 

Just now, HopeStreetWalker said:

That's the problem because the if we want to progress 12 / 13 players have to go.  If they are kept on due to the finances not their playing ability then its because its the survival of the club that's at stake.

We will find out any time now as those staying and going are told their fate. They are due that so they have a chance to find other employment.

They have contracts. If you want shot it will cost unless they find another mug club to pay them the same cash as we are. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'm not sure we can complain about a lack of cash when we're spunking 1500 sheets every week to a fat has been that has made absolutely no difference to our campaign.

That could have easily gotten us at least two very capable midfielders, if we actually had a management team capable of identifying them 

1500 a week is no more than about 30k for the time Griffiths will be with us. We are going to need plenty more than that. Considering Rennie probably didn’t spend much more than that other than Watson in the big scheme of things it was hardly a bank breaker 

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

1500 a week is no more than about 30k for the time Griffiths will be with us. We are going to need plenty more than that. Considering Rennie probably didn’t spend much more than that other than Watson in the big scheme of things it was hardly a bank breaker 

Three Patrons worth of cash down the drain on The Corner Taker

2 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

We have no other choice , there’s not one player I would keep, sorry but if the BOD are keeping those under contract we’re finished.

The BODs must act in the best interests of the club, to keep these players would be misconduct of the highest order.

If they are Falkirk supporters they will know that failure to sack these charlatans would be the biggest mistake and will finish the club as we know it.
They’ve got the gig now and the most critical period in the clubs history, they must act accordingly.

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Players don't get told they're not wanted until AFTER they've played their last game. Not with five games to go. 

Or at least that's the way it's been done by the last half dozen Falkirk managers. I know because I've frequently been down at the club on the day the players were told and spoke to them afterwards when they came in to say goodbye.  

1 minute ago, brokeville said:

Told, what are you on about?

You said you believed that 4 “long term servants” had left the club because we approached DGW. I am asking is that your opinion or is it something you were told? That’s what I am on about