The Falkirk FC Thread

So, what we need is a young hungry manager who has loads of experience in managing in L1 (and the Championship on the off chance he takes us up), but who has an old head on his shoulders and who has a proven record of winning results. 

Shouldn't be the difficult.

So, what we need is a young hungry manager who has loads of experience in managing in L1 (and the Championship on the off chance he takes us up), but who has an old head on his shoulders and who has a proven record of winning results. 
Shouldn't be the difficult.
Yeah, that sounds like Ian Murray to me, instead of wasting £1,500 a week on a finished striker, that wage could tempt him

Rennie only has one option now to save face and possibly hang onto his job. That is to publicly throw every player under the bus for these performances. They clearly don't have respect for him. If he doesn't then accepting this performance and doing nothing about it should be an instant sacking.

8 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I really hope the guy puts himself out of his misery tonight. He'd be best heading back to the States.

It’s really bad. We all want to buy into something, but he needs to show us what that “something” is. This is really bad. I am lucky, my coverage cut off at 72 minutes, and they want another £10. That will be that.

8 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

After this I want to see MR take no prisoners! The inconsistency has killed us and the cool headed approach is no longer going to cut it. 

Time to call out those who are letting him down. He's got nothing to lose now 

What inconsistency?? Against anyone other than utter rancid, pub-team dung like Dumbarton we are consistently, relentlessly abysmal. To our despicable record against the top-4, we now have a manager shit-scared of the sight of Peterhead and unable to beat Clyde. You could not make this up. Sacked Sheerin and appointed an even bigger dud. I never thought it possible.

I don't want to hear anything more from Rennie. This season is over, planning for next needs to commence immediately and the first decision, an incredibly easy one obviously, is that the current management team will not be having their contracts renewed. Confirmation of that as soon as possible please. 

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

It’s really bad. We all want to buy into something, but he needs to show us what that “something” is. This is really bad. I am lucky, my coverage cut off at 72 minutes, and they want another £10. That will be that.

I don't even watch the streams anymore. Bag of nerves watching us live on telly, even worse watching that shite!

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

Rennie only has one option now to save face and possibly hang onto his job. That is to publicly throw every player under the bus for these performances. They clearly don't have respect for him. If he doesn't then accepting this performance and doing nothing about it should be an instant sacking.

Well this was why I want to see what happens when we can’t be relegated or promoted. If it’s more relaxed chilled interviews of nothingness, then I worry for him. No one can really now cling on to him having materially improved things, because he hasn’t, and we need to know why. It’s either him, or it’s the players. It’s the utter disorganisation that is getting increasingly difficult to take.

Our game plan today is to play deep and punt the ball as far up the park as possible.  Get him in the bin

And If for some bizarre reason you were still wanting rennie for next season, look at today's match stats. They guy doesn't have a clue