The Falkirk FC Thread

Emotions running a bit high, but this is shaping up as the worst Falkirk team in over 40 years. I just cannot understand why we are so disorganised. It’s absolutely terrible.

If this stays as is, then Sheerin’s stats are starting to blow MR’s out of the water. I just fail to see any meaningful coaching impact since the 3-2 defeat to Airdrie. There is precious little to hang onto that says it’ll all be better next season. It’s one helluva leap of faith to go with this unless there’s something most of us don’t know.

8 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Emotions running a bit high, but this is shaping up as the worst Falkirk team in over 40 years. I just cannot understand why we are so disorganised. It’s absolutely terrible.

If this stays as is, then Sheerin’s stats are starting to blow MR’s out of the water. I just fail to see any meaningful coaching impact since the 3-2 defeat to Airdrie. There is precious little to hang onto that says it’ll all be better next season. It’s one helluva leap of faith to go with this unless there’s something most of us don’t know.

if thats the case then we need to know that something because if were going off the evidence presented on the football pitch there is no reason whatsoever he should be kept on.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

How can you just put the same 11 out for the second half after that shocking first half display. I'm beginning to think Rennie has downed tools now along with most of the players.

Why would he care about the rest of this season if he's got another year lined up regardless of performance, and a PR campaign behind him online that would make Kim Jong Un blush?

30 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I really hope the guy puts himself out of his misery tonight. He'd be best heading back to the States.