The Falkirk FC Thread

15 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

They haven't looked up for any game all season. The "look great in training" patter certainly hasn't transcened onto the pitch on match day. Peterhead's midfield looks better than ours and if they play in anyway shape or form as a cohesive unit we are in bother. I think it'll be a draw or a narrow home win. 

Its soundbite waffle and no more than pointless verbage saying a lot of nothing.

Cracking day for it, but today I have got way too many jobs to finish before the weather swings back to crap on Monday.

It will be a TV watch for me. Head over heart.

13 minutes ago, brokeville said:

No Dowds again. No injury update, nothing. Clubs becoming less transparent. The terminal decline continues…

That’s MRs choice. He doesn’t want injury situations in the public domain as he feels it helps the opposition.

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If you're looking at that XI and thinking "more of that next season please!" then I don't know what to say to you.

If you’re looking at that XI and think that it will be there I really don’t know what to say to you.

17 minutes ago, brokeville said:

No Dowds again. No injury update, nothing. Clubs becoming less transparent. The terminal decline continues…

Why would you tell the opposition who was or was not injured? Sheerin, M&M and most before did the same 

21 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

If you’re looking at that XI and think that it will be there I really don’t know what to say to you.

It obviously won't be the same XI but the same shitebag tactics and selection will remain.

Six signings and still playing McKay with the Miller/Hetherington double pivot in front of him 

Four of the “January seven “play, and we are now forced to re-assemble the league’s second worst midfield for a game we simply have to win.

33 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Why would you tell the opposition who was or was not injured? Sheerin, M&M and most before did the same 

Let’s be honest it’s not like we’re Chelsea or Liverpool. Do we honestly think there’s one team out there worrying about a Dowds or Morrison? 
I would wager that the top four couldn’t really give two Fcks who we play 

Unbelievable that after a full transfer window we're still stuck with the 3 drossigos starting games. Tells you everything you need to know about another dreadful January window.  What the hell was the point of signing Jacobs if he can't get a game in front of miller or hetherington ? 

6 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Let’s be honest it’s not like we’re Chelsea or Liverpool. Do we honestly think there’s one team out there worrying about a Dowds or Morrison? 
I would wager that the top four couldn’t really give two Fcks who we play 

You get far more info from Liverpool and Chelsea about injuries .