The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I've no idea why big clubs sack decent experienced managers and then replace them with complete novices. Aberdeen and Hibs both have done that recently and it's done absolutely nothing for them.

The one club I always remember here is Charlton Athletic. For years under Alan Curbishley they finished mid-table in the English premiership. Then the fans got restless, lots of talk about wanting to reach the "next level" and so on. They got rid of him and have been pish ever since. 

I don't get why a club cannot keep an experienced manager either. 

Guest Caractacus Potts

McInnes has won the most points in the Championship since taking the helm at Kilmarnock. 

Are we discrediting him now to suggest he wouldn’t have been a good appointment for us?

4 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

McInnes has won the most points in the Championship since taking the helm at Kilmarnock. 

Are we discrediting him now to suggest he wouldn’t have been a good appointment for us?

Mind that Brave Sir Rennie has single-handedly saved us from certain relegation to League Two.

1 hour ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Well he turned down a fortune from QP so he was not coming to us after we sacked his mate. 

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Myles Hogarth. Myles Hogarth v Ayr Utd. Help ma boab.

I worked with Myles for a while at the Pru. Myles is a good lad.

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I worked with Myles for a while at the Pru. Myles is a good lad.

Wouldn’t disagree with that. His swing and miss v Ayr is the stuff of legend.

13 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

It feels like the numbers on here are dwindling with 5 or 6 battling against anything BPM says, and that's it.

Interesting if they go along to the meeting at the Graeme Hotel tonight to voice the same concerns of which they do so on here.