The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Old Diamond said:

Err, you would play the Pars in the Semi Finals, shows how long it has been since you made the playoffs😆

You're right, that is clearly the least realistic part about my post

Just when you think it’s end game, QP for the tenth time this season keeps it going. Dreadful football, pitch looked like a public park, and two sorry teams.

If we win next week at Phead 🙄we have in our next four games - Montrose Cove at home EF away then Alloa home.

Last game QP away.

That felt like a pre-season game. We were average but that’s all we had to be as Dumbarton are comfortably the worst team I think we’ve played. Buchanan and the boy next to him are laughable. 3 points off the play-offs, with two big home games after a trip to Peterhead, I’d imagine it won’t be 3 points for very long.

Guest Ecosse83
1 hour ago, Vimto90 said:

Be some back tracking in here when Rennie get's in play off's

Not really we will still be extremely shite even if we somehow scraped the into play offs 

Edited by Ecosse83

Play-offs still achievable somehow.

Looking away from the very unlikely situation that we could win a play-off, a full paying crowd of maybe 3500-4000 at £15 a head would hopefully go some way to filling the gap left by next seasons ST sales.

Sad I know but that to me seems like the most realistic aim we have left for this season.

Edited by latapythelegend

12 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Play-offs still achievable somehow.

Looking away from the very unlikely situation that we could win a play-off, a full paying crowd of maybe 3500-4000 at £15 a head would hopefully go some way to filling the gap left by next seasons ST sales.

Sad I know but that to me seems like the most realistic aim we have left for this season.

Not sad but realistic.

Every penny counts towards getting us out of this swamp.

We're somehow gonna scrape fourth, shitfest our way to the playoff final and a last minute Gary Miller header is gonna sent us up at the expense of Yogi's Dunfermline side. Away to request the odds the now
Think you'll struggle to get odds on that

Guest Ecosse83

It’s crazy to think we haven’t won 2 games on the bounce since the start of the season, good opportunity next week to fix that! 

3 points, a clean sheet and QP getting beat - it’s nice to have some positives this weekend.

However that was abysmal. Dumbarton are one of the poorest teams I’ve ever seen and I can’t believe these guys actually get paid to play football.

The playoff hope is still there. 

52 minutes ago, Dabber said:

That's the spirit! Post your address & I'll send you £12 you greetin faced clown

Clearly reading and interpretation are not your strong points, so if you don’t mind, keep your inane drivel to yourself you utter man child.

Mixed feelings tonight, six games and a potential play off. Any other season would bite you’d hand off for the opportunity. However we’ve been absolutely shite all season and wins against the bottom four/five and defeats against the top four sums it up.

Can we really turn this season around ?

3 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

3 points, a clean sheet and QP getting beat - it’s nice to have some positives this weekend.

However that was abysmal. Dumbarton are one of the poorest teams I’ve ever seen and I can’t believe these guys actually get paid to play football.

The playoff hope is still there. 

I guess that is QP’s Cove fixtures done and dusted. Need another look at their remaining fixtures as we still have Cove, Montrose and QP to go, and out of the 9 fixtures against those three, we have had one draw against each of them, with the other 6 games being defeats. 3 points from 27 ain’t the best, and there hasn’t been too much to say things are changing.