The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Anyone have connection issues with the live stream today?

I dare to dream. Mine has been flawless other than the auto camera nonsense, and ball being rendered at 2 pixels across.

Whatever you do, don’t get it into your head that this somehow makes amends for last week’s crap.

The pitch is awful, but so are we. The ball is a something that just about every Falkirk player sees as something to batter into outer space as soon as it comes anywhere near them. Has to be said though, that this is the worst playing surface I have ever seen.

7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Whatever you do, don’t get it into your head that this somehow makes amends for last week’s crap.

The pitch is awful, but so are we. The ball is a something that just about every Falkirk player sees as something to batter into outer space as soon as it comes anywhere near them. Has to be said though, that this is the worst playing surface I have ever seen.

I agree but I certainly wouldn't want us to try and pass the ball on that pitch. Get it up and over the defence or down the channels as we are doing and thats as good as you can expect today.

We're somehow gonna scrape fourth, shitfest our way to the playoff final and a last minute Gary Miller header is gonna sent us up at the expense of Yogi's Dunfermline side. Away to request the odds the now

6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

We're somehow gonna scrape fourth, shitfest our way to the playoff final and a last minute Gary Miller header is gonna sent us up at the expense of Yogi's Dunfermline side. Away to request the odds the now

Err, you would play the Pars in the Semi Finals, shows how long it has been since you made the playoffs😆