The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

This formation isn’t only useless it’s so bloody boring to watch. When was the last time we put a string of passes together? 

We’re literally hoping for moments of individual play to score goals. 

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Tonight is must win.  He has to take a defender off and get more bodies into midfield asap. He won't though.  

Either stubborn or incapable, I’m not sure which yet! 

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

This has been an absolute horror show, we are such a poor side. We honestly can’t string two passes together. I’m struggling to see any improvement under Rennie.

More shite recruitment . If your in bfl you must be starting to wonder why you bother with some of the absolute dross you keep funding.  Patrons cash has also simply been pissed up against a wall. So fecking depressing.

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

This has been an absolute horror show, we are such a poor side. We honestly can’t string two passes together. I’m struggling to see any improvement under Rennie.

I've been trying to kid myself it's marginally better than under Cones. It really isn't. 

This is stab yourself in the eyes stuff. We are getting worse each game under Rennie.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

More shite recruitment . If your in bfl you must be starting to wonder why you bother with some of the absolute dross you keep funding.  Patrons cash has also simply been pissed up against a wall. So fecking depressing.

Think it's hard to really judge a lot of our signings as our manager is continuing to play a formation that is dragging down what chance they had