The Falkirk FC Thread

What a truly fucking stinking team we are. Scraped a goal from a set piece just before half time which will mean we’ll change f**k all at half time. Our attempts at defending are absolutely pathetic and embarrassing. The formation meaning they’ve always got free men in midfield and out wide and our defenders being abysmal means the strikers are always finding space.

There’s one team playing football here and it sure as f**k isn’t us.

Yet again started well and could have been 2-0 up with the chances we squandered then lose an absolute diabolical goal from nothing and the heads go down. The 5 at the back is fine against teams like Peterhead as we dominate the ball and therefore our wingbacks can play as high as they like but some of the selections tonight are a bit bizarre. Miller breaks the play up but he can't play a 5 yard pass, Jacobs should be in there given we were always going to dominate the ball tonight. Nesbitt's not had a great game either, I'd much rather see Telfer in the 10. Mills getting the booking was silly but nothing seems to faze him which I like.

They are here for the taking at the back so we better go take 2/3 off them in the second half. 

Ryan Williamson being scared off the ball and any contact for half an hour, Craig McGuffie taking a quick free kick and blootering it right out the park and Jevon Mills looking like he’s never played a game of football in his life have been particular highlights so far.

Formation once again, our midfield is Gary Miller whilst Nesbitt is a third striker and Telfer is up there too, is it any surprise we are losing the midfield with our 5-1-1-1-2 formation

Peterhead also pressing high, I'd say well done with your research but watch any of our highlights and it's obvious.

We seriously need a normal structure, 4 at the back and I couldn't care less if it's4- 5-1 or4- 2-3-1 or4- 4-2 but we need less emphasis on the backline as 5 back there is not the answer.

Peterhead have structure, know their job whereas we are kick n rush and have no form of pieces of play.