The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I rarely gamble (World Cup, Euros and Grand National being my normal scope), but seeing Cove at odds on to win at 7/10, I thought I would have a we go on the Bairns at 100/30. Straight £30 punt. A complete one off.

That's us goosed now.🙈🙈🤣

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Up in the granite city with a few die hard bairns tonight who have spent most of their working life’s up here. Last time I stayed for a game up here, we won and a certain right back had the game of his life as such a young age. 

It wouldn`t be this game & this player would It??

KDuffievDons(a)2.jpg

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

Up in the granite city with a few die hard bairns tonight who have spent most of their working life’s up here. Last time I stayed for a game up here, we won and a certain right back had the game of his life as such a young age. 

Kieran Duffy ?? Game when Healy scored the only goal !!

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

Last time I stayed there for a game was when Lambie left and Collins took the team. That wasn’t yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

Watched MR pre match interview. Learned nothing

Keeps his cards close to his chest pre match. Post match interviews are different.

As long as he keeps winning don’t care what he says pre match in a 2 minute interview 

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

That's us goosed now.🙈🙈🤣

Nah, I will already be in Private Fraser “we’re doomed” mode if we don’t win, so dropping £30 into the depression won’t hurt much. On the other hand, winning and getting £100 in the process would just make a good day better. It’ll just about cover the petrol there and back.