The Falkirk FC Thread

To be honest, I do not know what a “Match Day Experience” actually is.  Thinking back over the years, I don’t think it was ever a question that came up.

”How did your team get on today then”?
”We got beat three one”.

”Well that’s no good. How was the Match Day experience”?

”It was braw. I must admit it was really braw. It made up for getting scudded yet again.”

13 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Thought the questions on the governance of the club should have been reworded personally to try and judge what improvements fans have seen since Deans and Co were tipped. 
I had to answer based on my view of the club pre AGM. Been too short a time to properly judge the board on some of those questions 

Absolutely agree. If you have not had some sort of direct experience with the new Board, it’s impossible to answer in a meaningful way.

Ask the CI guys of their experience of dealing with the BoD.

The Deans and his chums Board:  Devisive, self serving,. A thoroughly inept group fronted by people who actually seemed to think that they were important and powerful, and who would do just about anything to be obstructive.

The New Board: Engaging, constructive, supportive. Doing everything possible to remove obstacles and help the project meet its aims. Polar opposite of Deans and his sidekick.

40 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Looking at the weather up north today. Surely tomorrow must be in serious doubt?

Hopefully an announcement will be made soon so us travelling fans can make plans one way or the other.

Weather is fine mostly sunny but baltic, a normal day up their. Although it’s snowing heavily up there today 

Edited by Springfield

Looks ok provided today’s snow is gone. Absolutely Baltic, but light winds, and clear skies for the afternoon. Ten degrees higher, and you’d have ideal conditions.

MR meets PH for the first time. The last meeting was Hartley versus Grainger. We have to start winning games like this. Good for the points obviously, and bad for QP confidence.

If we come away having failed yet again to win back to back games this season, it isn’t looking good.

I rarely gamble (World Cup, Euros and Grand National being my normal scope), but seeing Cove at odds on to win at 7/10, I thought I would have a we go on the Bairns at 100/30. Straight £30 punt. A complete one off.

6 hours ago, Springfield said:

Weather is fine mostly sunny but baltic, a normal day up their. Although it’s snowing heavily up there today 

Staying in Aberdeen tonight for the game and it’s fine, don’t see any doubt on it going ahead.