The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

SUPPORTERS SURVEY 
The club and FSS are co-operating on asking all of our supporters what they want from the club, how they think we might improve things and also finding ways to promote equal opportunities for all in our day-to-day activities. 
The survey can be found here - and you do not have to be a member of FSS to take part in it.
https://falkirksupporters.org/falkirk-fc-fan-survey/
FSS will release the results of the survey at a later date along with details of how the club will try to implement the views of the support. 

completed. thanks for link

SUPPORTERS SURVEY 
The club and FSS are co-operating on asking all of our supporters what they want from the club, how they think we might improve things and also finding ways to promote equal opportunities for all in our day-to-day activities. 
The survey can be found here - and you do not have to be a member of FSS to take part in it.
https://falkirksupporters.org/falkirk-fc-fan-survey/
FSS will release the results of the survey at a later date along with details of how the club will try to implement the views of the support.  

Would have happily completed the survey until the end. Why do the club need to know my sexuality, religion etc.?

32 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Would have happily completed the survey until the end. Why do the club need to know my sexuality, religion etc.?

Mandatory questions from the SFA for club licensing purposes. You can choose “rather not say”  

Thought the questions on the governance of the club should have been reworded personally to try and judge what improvements fans have seen since Deans and Co were tipped. 
I had to answer based on my view of the club pre AGM. Been too short a time to properly judge the board on some of those questions 

20 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

It seems that everything in Australia is either lethal or an arsehole local.

Or eye wateringly over priced. Better half headed out there Thursday morning to see the daughter in Sydney. The red tape just to get on the flight at Glasgow was wild. 26 hours on a plane….no thanks. I am Macauley Culkin for three weeks with the dogs. That’s fine. I can manage that.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Or eye wateringly over priced. Better half headed out there Thursday morning to see the daughter in Sydney. The red tape just to get on the flight at Glasgow was wild. 26 hours on a plane….no thanks. I am Macauley Culkin for three weeks with the dogs. That’s fine. I can manage that.

The only thing that's cheaper here than in the UK is petrol.

But it's all relative as the wages are substantially higher here. 

26 hours , she must be taking the scenic route

Guest TedCrilly
9 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Thankfully not true. Fit & well I’m hearing. 

Your hearing seems to be very decent of late. Anything on a shiny new centre midfielder? 

12 hours ago, brokeville said:

My understanding is that the SFA have asked clubs to compile stats so that they can plan inclusivity strategies.

Edited by Kevin James Left Knee