The Falkirk FC Thread

43 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:

it's the Jamie Wilson resurrection show Well done Gary Holt. Sneaking in a good right back disguised as a striker. Sneaky

Keep a lookout for our new goalie, Samuel Ompreon.

We should absolutely be playing the XI that gives us the best chance to win regardless of how much anyone is getting paid.

Don’t get me wrong I think the Griffiths signing is a gamble worth taking, but I’d have him on the bench until he proves he’s playing better than either Dowds or Kabia. 

3 hours ago, mozam76 said:

Sometimes it feels like you're watching a team with two of him in it. He gets through an incredible amount of work and his use of the ball is normally terrific. I don't know the make up of your dressing room, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the most respected voices in there already. 

I mentioned Kabia earlier; I hesitate to use the phrase, but it seems to me like it could be "peak Falkirk" to shift Kabia about and upset his rhythm just as he's beginning to hit his straps, in order to shoehorn in the talented but lazy waster that is Leigh Griffiths. 

Yep, would be crazy to punt him out wide imo

2 hours ago, Donathan said:

We should absolutely be playing the XI that gives us the best chance to win regardless of how much anyone is getting paid.

Don’t get me wrong I think the Griffiths signing is a gamble worth taking, but I’d have him on the bench until he proves he’s playing better than either Dowds or Kabia. 

I would play all 3

Guest Brockvillenomore
5 minutes ago, WeeDubsEnd said:

Good to see that Griff has found His level among the scrap of lower league Scottish Football..Or should that be the Crap of Scottish Football at Falkirk... 

🤫

0F537820-9C87-42A9-AB8E-801AE4AD7524_4_5005_c.jpeg

Edited by Brockvillenomore

19 minutes ago, WeeDubsEnd said:

Good to see that Griff has found His level among the scrap of lower league Scottish Football..Or should that be the Crap of Scottish Football at Falkirk... 

I won’t give you red. I would far rather just tell you. What you have put together there is woeful, attention seeking, yet another moth to the flame, can’t help yourself drivel. Think that’s about it.

21 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I won’t give you red. I would far rather just tell you. What you have put together there is woeful, attention seeking, yet another moth to the flame, can’t help yourself drivel. Think that’s about it.

I'll help you with both... Its true & The truth hurts when Your fighting for a play off scrap with the big Boys like Airdrie & Queens Park in league 1...

13 minutes ago, WeeDubsEnd said:

I'll help you with both... Its true & The truth hurts when Your fighting for a play off scrap with the big Boys like Airdrie & Queens Park in league 1...

Just for clarity, the spade this youngster is using to dig himself a bigger personality void was not supplied by me. It’s all his own work.

I could help her/him with when it’s not correct to use upper case, and the difference between “your” and “you’re”, but I’m not going to. She/he needs to work it out alone. Let’s call it Project 22.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

I would play all 3

Same here. We need to go big or go home. We won’t draw our way to a play off spot. I think we have used up all the extra lives QP will throw our way, and it’s now time to just get after it.

21 minutes ago, WeeDubsEnd said:

Morton fan, eh? 

50% of your posts are about Falkirk. Living in your head, rent free. 

Or you could just go and bore someone else.