The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Burnsythebinman said:

a signing that smacks of pure desperation. willing to swap there morals for 4th in league 1

I was going to give this post a well deserved red, but that would be churlish given that it made me laugh for a good ten seconds. 

Falkirk fans chugging over a random challenge cup match over a quarter of a century ago? Even more desperate than this signing FFS. For the record we have won that competition since then, relegated you and 'we will not be relegated' brownshoes and are an established and decorated top flight club. 

You were the biggest laughing stock in the SPFL before signing that washed up racist. Now i don't whether to laugh at you or pity you. 

2 hours ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:
There is a good reason St Mirren never signed him and that’s because many of our fans took steps to notify our board of the issues of signing such a toxic individual.
Talented yes, but too much baggage for a family minded community club.
It does help that we are fan owned and we also own our own 4 sided stadium.
We also have a better financial platform than Falkirk to build on.
We have one of the best academies in Scotland.
We’ve won some major honours in recent memory.
Your club need to go back to 1957 for only your second major honour. Most of your fans have never ever seen you win a major trophy. 
We have never in our history been as low as your league status. 
Just how long can you sustain full time football in League 1?
I don’t doubt LG talents as a footballer, but I’m so happy my club never stooped so low as your club in paying him a wage.

RATTLED METHINKS

No tears, but definitely a snotty beak. Pathetic really.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Falkirk fans chugging over a random challenge cup match over a quarter of a century ago? Even more desperate than this signing FFS. For the record we have won that competition since then, relegated you and 'we will not be relegated' brownshoes and are an established and decorated top flight club. 

You were the biggest laughing stock in the SPFL before signing that washed up racist. Now i don't whether to laugh at you or pity you. 

Christ almighty, I just thought one was rattled. Here’s another slice of it from someone old enough to know better.…..but for some reason, they are moths to our flame, and can’t help themselves. Wow.

Top tip. Stay away from other club’s threads. No-one cares.

32 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The home truth is that is a big fat lie!

Somner - https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/renfrewshire/former-st-mirren-legend-doug-24837029

“But I’d been at Partick Thistle for five seasons and been their top scorer in the previous four.

“I was part-time with Thistle and Clunie asked me if I wanted to go full-time. I had a good job at that point so I stayed part-time.

I moved for £100,000 which was a big fee at the time, I think the biggest ever for a part-time player.

Obsessed. Just obsessed. There’s something so needy about individuals that feel they need to be acknowledged in this way. Ok then, I acknowledge your existence. Off you pop.

7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Christ almighty, I just thought one was rattled. Here’s another slice of it from someone old enough to know better.…..but for some reason, they are moths to our flame, and can’t help themselves. Wow.

Top tip. Stay away from other club’s threads. No-one cares.

It’s a Scottish football forum hosted by a Saints fan.

Anything goes as well you know. 

1 minute ago, Beaver The Bairn said:

The St. Mirren tears are glorious. WE ARE BOX OFFICE

Falkirk jeers are glorious. It’s absolutely delicious that you are in league 1. Oh how the mighty Bairns have fallen. The only way it would get better is that you enter administration, get points deducted and get relegated via the play offs. Now that would be BOX OFFICE. 

C2juc5PXAAArpVt.thumb.jpeg.701461e718e242c17f9187087a10a388.jpeg
"Random"? It was the final![emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Just now, SuperSaints1877 said:

Falkirk jeers are glorious. It’s absolutely delicious that you are in league 1. Oh how the mighty Bairns have fallen. The only way it would get better is that you enter administration, get points deducted and get relegated via the play offs. Now that would be BOX OFFICE. 

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Obsessed. Just obsessed. There’s something so needy about individuals that feel they need to be acknowledged in this way. Ok then, I acknowledge your existence. Off you pop.

Obsessed? It's you who is obsessed.

I was just commenting on one of my favourite Jags players.

Tell nurse that your nappy needs changing!

😂

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

There is a good reason St Mirren never signed him and that’s because many of our fans took steps to notify our board of the issues of signing such a toxic individual.

Talented yes, but too much baggage for a family minded community club.

It does help that we are fan owned and we also own our own 4 sided stadium.

We also have a better financial platform than Falkirk to build on.

We have one of the best academies in Scotland.

We’ve won some major honours in recent memory.

Your club need to go back to 1957 for only your second major honour. Most of your fans have never ever seen you win a major trophy. 

We have never in our history been as low as your league status. 

Just how long can you sustain full time football in League 1?

I don’t doubt LG talents as a footballer, but I’m so happy my club never stooped so low as your club in paying him a wage.

The absolute state of this.  Real short man syndrome going on.  

6 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Suggest the saints fans google Ruud Gullit, one of the world's greatest players racially abused at love street. A stain on Scottish football by the whole saints support... maybe best they don't bring up racism.

Gullit was in his own words “booed because of his colour “. 
You can’t say the “whole St Mirren support were guilty of racism” because he was booed. 

This dates back to 1984 and thankfully the majority of Scottish fitba fans are better informed and tolerant of race and religion.

Look at the incidents that followed Mark Walters when he arrived in Scotland. It was abhorrent behaviour.

Every support in Scotland has a problem element with loutish behaviour. 

The issue here is that you are paying a wage to an individual who has much more recent police charges for racist behaviour. 

I expected better from a so called inclusive family club.

I hope he does well for you. I openly admit I would have been happy to have him at St. Mirren, as I think if he got himself fit and was motivated he would be a great acquisition. I haven't seen the details yet, but I worry you might have broken the bank for a player who has a lot of issues and may not perform.

I genuinely would like to see you promoted this season, btw. It cannot be fun languishing in Scotland's third tier - there but for the grace of God, etc.  

8 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Hey @Marshmallo

I don’t care about your wee red dots. 

It worries me that as a moderator for this site that you condone racism. 

Shame on you.

0479F0EE-65BD-4B30-BD2A-5A00515F7EF9.gif.74fa3bd9f9ffbec8141b133b99c50099.gif

I’ll maybe reply here to help you.   I’d delete that post if I were you.  Accusing a mod of condoning racism is pretty serious.  I appreciate you’re a wee bit worked up at the moment for some reason.