The Falkirk FC Thread

When Griffiths is fully fit who does he take out the team. I feel like it has to be Kabia which is a shame cos I feel he has been playing well. Dowds and Kabia’s style of play really compliment each other so well and I feel Griffiths plays more like Kabia, plus Dowds has been far too good to drop. It’s nice to have good options for once I suppose 

Of course this signing is a gamble but only a financial 1. I was quite happy with Dowds and Kabia up front but we 100% needed another striker as neither Sammy or Wilson are good enough. We now have 3 decent options up front.

What I will say tho is midfield still needs sorted out so if Griffiths signing has been at the expense of a proper box to box midfielder then I think we will have shot ourselves in the foot. If however we are still intending to strengthen midfield then I'm excited and optimistic we can reach the playoffs

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Of course.

Both Falkirk and Ross County are so called family and inclusive family clubs. 

DABAE4FE-13C2-4696-A4D6-D56B5A0BC4B4.jpeg.ae956af54097bc698a6589b0453fba4f.jpeg

You literally tried to Sign Griffiths, common knowledge after Goodwin twerking for him in the media. Unlucky you absolute no-righter x

image.png.fd6d1ef09b39b5336e088257d94ab1d6.png

Edited by sick boy
added pic

37 minutes ago, Lester Freamon said:

That's fair enough I suppose, it would also be much less of a gamble if it's a 'pay as you play' deal with that suspension hanging over him.

That was the deal we offered him, presumably to counter the massive ban he's about to get.

17 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn09 said:

When Griffiths is fully fit who does he take out the team. I feel like it has to be Kabia which is a shame cos I feel he has been playing well. Dowds and Kabia’s style of play really compliment each other so well and I feel Griffiths plays more like Kabia, plus Dowds has been far too good to drop. It’s nice to have good options for once I suppose 

Play all 3 of them. Griffith's can play on the left of a front 3 no bother.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Play all 3 of them. Griffith's can play on the left of a front 3 no bother.

Agreed, pump the ball from anywhere in our defense up to Dowds, Kabia can win the scraps and lay it to a stationary Griffiths to score three 25 yarders every game. Midfield problems sorted.

45 minutes ago, sick boy said:

You literally tried to Sign Griffiths, common knowledge after Goodwin twerking for him in the media. Unlucky you absolute no-righter x

image.png.fd6d1ef09b39b5336e088257d94ab1d6.png

There is a good reason St Mirren never signed him and that’s because many of our fans took steps to notify our board of the issues of signing such a toxic individual.

Talented yes, but too much baggage for a family minded community club.

It does help that we are fan owned and we also own our own 4 sided stadium.

We also have a better financial platform than Falkirk to build on.

We have one of the best academies in Scotland.

We’ve won some major honours in recent memory.

Your club need to go back to 1957 for only your second major honour. Most of your fans have never ever seen you win a major trophy. 

We have never in our history been as low as your league status. 

Just how long can you sustain full time football in League 1?

I don’t doubt LG talents as a footballer, but I’m so happy my club never stooped so low as your club in paying him a wage.

Guest Brockvillenomore
3 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

There is a good reason St Mirren never signed him and that’s because many of our fans took steps to notify our board of the issues of signing such a toxic individual.

Your club need to go back to 1957 for only your second major honour. Most of your fans have never ever seen you win a major trophy. 

I don’t doubt LG talents as a footballer, but I’m so happy my club never stooped so low as your club in paying him a wage.

It’s a pleasure to read that. The petty, self righteous smugness and small minded jealousy screams at you from every sentence. 🤣😂

Edited by Brockvillenomore
To add an adjective or two

RATTLED METHINKS

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

None of this changes the fact that Falkirk are a bigger and better supported club than St Mirren. Must be frustrating for you. 

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

hahahahahahaha, christ