The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

Anyone any idea if this is being funded by the 30 grand from BFL?

Being funded by this, FSS and Patron investment. We are all in this together. 

6 minutes ago, GooseLips said:

Actually having just seen the screenshots by another Dundee fan on Facebook Leigh was asking a school child for nude pictures. I’m glad I didn’t know that while he was In the dark blue. That is repulsive 

If true, indeed repulsive. Incidentally, how’s the drunk driver doing you have as your profile picture? 

Actually having just seen the screenshots by another Dundee fan on Facebook Leigh was asking a school child for nude pictures. I’m glad I didn’t know that while he was In the dark blue. That is repulsive 
They can overlook any of that clearly

8 minutes ago, GooseLips said:

He still hasn’t faced the disciplinary panel for booting the flare at the fermers yet by the way. Would expect he’ll get a pretty substantial ban for that. 

Don’t think that’ll take place this season.

36 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Strange one, presume we’re paying him a very pretty penny....

Dowds and him up top now I presume - might we please see Kabia in midfield instead of Mcguffie? Imo Kabia is such an exciting prospect. Finally a player who isn’t 5 foot 8 and slow 

I’d be very surprised and disappointed if Kabia is dropped

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

If Leigh Griffiths can create one or two memories for younger supporters to remember in later life, then I am all for it.

I’m pretty sure he’s already done that, the police couldn’t do anything about it though. 

At the end of the day every signing at this level's a gamble, so really taking a punt on Griffiths is fine with me. Not as if he can be any worse than Ompreon or Wilson is it. Kabia will most likely drop into midfield as if we do sign Griffiths there's no chance he'll be on the bench. 

Mutch
Williamson Mills Watson Dixon Mccann
Jacobs Telfer
Kabia
Dowds The Thumbinator

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

100 years ago today we broke the world transfer record to sign Syd Puddefoot from West Ham. Still the only Scottish club to do so 

3 years later he was sold on to Blackburn where he scored a shed load of goals for them as well and was capped by England

If he was still alive today aged 126 I'd still have him in our squad ahead of Jamie fucking Wilson 

Thats nice. Slag the boy off.

Before you've even seen him play. No wonder we are where we are with fans like you what hop have we got.....

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

100 years ago today we broke the world transfer record to sign Syd Puddefoot from West Ham. Still the only Scottish club to do so 

3 years later he was sold on to Blackburn where he scored a shed load of goals for them as well and was capped by England

If he was still alive today aged 126 I'd still have him in our squad ahead of Jamie fucking Wilson