The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, Russ said:

See if we’re needing a goal late on what the f**k are we supposed to do with attacking options of ‘Jaime’ Wilson and Sammy Ompreon?

I'm so disillusioned with this lot I'm scarily close to thinking Ompreon must be worth a start (not Wilson obviously..I'm not completely insane)

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye, he’s not filling me with confidence at all.

Likewise. Though still retain some faith that he will just about be good enough to nick a couple of Dumbarton type wins and we'll stay up. Then we can boot him in the summer. 

That's got to be the target. Going to be a brutal as f**k couple of months.

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

Abysmal. We are so fucking garbage it’s unreal and every week is worse. The formation, tactics, style of play and team selection are all absolutely rancid and that’s all on Rennie. This is all on him today. He’s got 45 minutes left to show us that he is actually a football manager or any small hope of potentially getting 4th is done.

Do think we have a few players playing quite well in Dowds, Telfer and Watson. But we have a lot more utter shite on the pitch. Dixon can’t play left wing back he’s done playing there. McGuffie is a man down, game has completely bypassed Jacobs, I don’t think Williamson knows how to play right wing back and then we’ve got Brad McKay [emoji23]. Fucks up simple 5 yard passes, blooters the ball aimlessly up the park and can’t win a header. He’s the worst of the lot.

I think Queens Park look very good going forward, little shaky at the back but playing some really good stuff. Connell, Smith and Longstaff all having very good games and Longridge is absolutely running the show. Boy McBride looks hopeless up front though.