The Falkirk FC Thread

If you have to play a fucking diddy like Mckay, Dixon and Watson alongside is as good as it gets. Mills is on the bench tho so a touch puzzling....

McGuffie needs to be taken out of this team.

A line up like that really does cement the need for another midfilder. That said, at least in among to anonymity McGuffie has had a couple of quality moments, which is more than we can say for Nesbit in rather a long time.

Looks like
mutch
mckay Watson Dixon
williamson McGuffie Jacobs Telfer ATS
dowds Kabia

Aye that’s what I reckon. But McGuffie is like a man down playing in his ‘best’ position on the wing. As for Brad McKay there’s plenty of options now we don’t need to play him anymore. Absolutely mental decision to put him in when he gives up a goal a game.

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

Aye that’s what I reckon. But McGuffie is like a man down playing in his ‘best’ position on the wing. As for Brad McKay there’s plenty of options now we don’t need to play him anymore. Absolutely mental decision to put him in when he gives up a goal a game.

Looks like McGuffie will play as a number 10 in that line up? 

Looks like McGuffie will play as a number 10 in that line up? 

I don’t think so. I think him and a Telfer will both be playing as number 8’s with Jacobs in the middle of the three.

Feel for Jacobs he’s going to need to do a power of work in there.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

See if we’re needing a goal late on what the f**k are we supposed to do with attacking options of ‘Jaime’ Wilson and Sammy Ompreon?

You need to calm down. You will have a heart attack 😂