The Falkirk FC Thread

15 hours ago, ftid 1876 said:

Am I alone in feeling that I'm really going to struggle to go back and watch the team?   I've stayed away for the past 3 weeks to see what happens re DGW signing.

Let's face it if we did in fact bid for him, we are every bit as bad as Raith!  Again if, how can I look fans of the biggot brothers in the eye at work and claim to support a "family club"

Remember Mccracken saying on Falkirk tv that we wouldn't be signing him?  How hard would it be for someone from the club to either confirm or deny.

You really are a no righter!  Away and watch the shire ya banger.

18 hours ago, ftid 1876 said:

Am I alone in feeling that I'm really going to struggle to go back and watch the team?   I've stayed away for the past 3 weeks to see what happens re DGW signing.

Let's face it if we did in fact bid for him, we are every bit as bad as Raith!  Again if, how can I look fans of the biggot brothers in the eye at work and claim to support a "family club"

Remember Mccracken saying on Falkirk tv that we wouldn't be signing him?  How hard would it be for someone from the club to either confirm or deny.

Hmmm. I'd heard this time last year that he was on the point of being signed last January transfer window until allegedly getting himself arrested one night over the festive season in Stirling "city" centre

2 minutes ago, Ontovictory said:

Hmmm. I'd heard this time last year that he was on the point of being signed last January transfer window until allegedly getting himself arrested one night over the festive season in Stirling "city" centre

We still doing this ?, it was the topic of discussion last year as it was funnily enough a talking point this yr, it didn't happen move the f**k on 

we didn't sign him Raith did they have the backlash and problem not us, hearsay rumour and paper talk is the only things that linked him with us no confirmation from anyone else other than a board statement there with folk adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 5 probably with assuming that Goodwillie was the unpopular decision (and we all know what they say about assumptions)

Looking forward to Saturday, players should be bursting veins to take points against the earlier drubbing. The circus show over the water has certainly thrown up a few questions, but regardless of what opinion you have, whether your ITK or simply speculation, he signed for RR not us. 
Move on - COYB 

Regardless, if we were interested, then people on our side of the water were as blind to the potential for a club destroying bin fire as the Kirkcaldy mob.

Crucially, they signed him, and FFC didn’t sign him (just like 39 other Scottish clubs). More importantly, many Boardrooms across the land have now learned that the world has moved on, and that decisions made with “football considerations” cited as the justification (in cases where a huge great elephant is in the room), will no longer be acceptable to supporters, sponsors and the public at large.

I am sure that there are less than a handful of clubs that won’t get the message, and FFC won’t be one of them.

Its done, it’s dusted. We move on.

17 minutes ago, 1876 ffc said:

And f**k the clowns at FFC that thought he was an acceptable signing.

There used to be a poster on this thread called Bantabairn who frequently suggested that everything the old board did was wonderful. He was wrong. 

Just as a few conspiracy theorists who used to attack everything the club did were also wrong.  Those people annoyed me in particular because while they may have been aiming at the board, their bullets were landing on employees who were friends of mine. 

Despite being polar opposites in their opinions, both sides had one thing in common. Their minds were closed. The second something happened, they were already looking for an angle to either attack or defend it, depending on which side of the fence they were already sitting.  The attackers outnumbered the defenders but there were a few obvious ones in both camps. 

I kind of get the impression you're like that, though obviously time and future posts you make could prove me wrong. Do you know Bantabairn by any chance? 

Just now, Andreas Kelevra said:

Now that the transfer window is shut, Holt is gone, MSG gone, the chairman gone - The big question now is…..what  reasons will the non members of the Falkirk Supporters Society find for not joining? 

Because there was a rumour we were going to sign Goodwillie 🙄

Now that the transfer window is shut, Holt is gone, MSG gone, the chairman gone - The big question now is…..what  reasons will the non members of the Falkirk Supporters Society find for not joining? 

Rising interest rates and energy bills? Maybe feeding the family?
It’s not for anyone to preach on here what decisions other people make!…