The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Kircer bairn said:

Kenny Miller relationship could be key here assuming they have one 🤔

Just checked both their careers on Wiki to see how much of their careers crossed, from what I can see only the last year of Kennys Scotland career.

Was surprised to discover Griffiths spent 1 year of his youth career when aged 12/13 with us.

15 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I always wonder what happens to football bams. Like what's Chic Charnley doing these days? 

Remember having quite an animated “discussion “ with him when he was playing for Rob Roy.

I think I overdosed on the brave pills that day.

3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Remember having quite an animated “discussion “ with him when he was playing for Rob Roy.

I think I overdosed on the brave pills that day.

Always mind coming back from a match at Firhill and there he was outside some boozer giving all the Falkirk buses the fingers and shouting abuse as they went by.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Griffiths ended up in Australia like Cummings. Few months there and a premiership club will gamble on him again come August.

Doesn't look like he takes a decent tan and I doubt he can swim never mind surf. Not to mention he'd have to hire his own plane to get all his kids and birds across.

10 minutes ago, alonso said:

Just checked both their careers on Wiki to see how much of their careers crossed, from what I can see only the last year of Kennys Scotland career.

Was surprised to discover Griffiths spent 1 year of his youth career when aged 12/13 with us.

They were forever talking about each other in the papers and both come from Edinburgh so I wouldn't be too surprised if they are pals.