The Falkirk FC Thread

58 minutes ago, Tony mac said:

After all the slagging Falkirk fans give Livingston,looks like they are depending on ex or present livi players to save their season.

Jacobs, Kabia on loan and Watson, ATS,Millar and Telfer are ex players.

It’s the grubby money laundering sham of a club we loathe not the players.

10 minutes ago, Rocco said:

For anyone who’s not 30 yet, contrary to some beliefs on here, your legs will still work once you turn 30

Lot of young midfielders in this league though and we saw how much of a struggle it was for gomis and miller when they were put together against sides like Clyde and Airdrie. 

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Would not surprise me. Perthshire has been blootered and the Dundee game's just gone in the bin.

Would be surprised after Montrose have confirmed it's definitely on and that the weather is to only get better. Dundee game off due to damage to the ground I think.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Would be surprised after Montrose have confirmed it's definitely on and that the weather is to only get better.

Yes I saw that immediately after I posted!

Surprised the Dundee game has just gone though; maybe there is damage or something,

31 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Time to start winning games now. Promotion won’t be won on paper 

I'm just a wee bit concerned that some will be lacking match fitness and quite a few now haven't played together before. Might take a bit of time to gel. 

10 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm just a wee bit concerned that some will be lacking match fitness and quite a few now haven't played together before. Might take a bit of time to gel. 

Some of our boys have played like they've just met for most of the season so far anyway so I'd just fling them in and they couldn't do much worse than the players they will be replacing.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Offers additional steel Great assessment of what we lack Mr Rennie
Additional steel from our current starting point of no steel whatsoever.

I simply cannot wait to be sat in the South Stand braying like a feral animal at someone in a Falkirk jersey blootering c***s into the stand. Its been way too long since we had anyone giving opponents a physically hard time of it.

Keaghan Jacobs 🥰

What a guy, really struggled with injuries so he's barely played for 3 years or so but when he did he was a dependable player. Filled that 'midfield destroyer' role where he runs about planting folk. Doesn't do the pretty stuff but he'll run about and smash folk while getting stuck in. Scored a peach against Motherwell that I'll drop below as well:

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

True ! but real game time beats any amount bounce games and training sessions. They look like upgrades so its a case of play them and find out.