The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I've seen some of the performances he can put in. Christ I remember Ayr away in the league cup just after he'd joined he ran the show. They couldn't get the ball off him without booting him up in the air. He was brilliant. You then look at last Saturday and you hardly knew he was playing . He should be sticking out like a sore thumb every week at this level but too many games he's just another player.

So, do you perform at the same brilliant level every day at your work? We all have our off days.

Guest Ecosse83

I know I’m just a random fella on a football forum but trust me lads Craig has already signed, he was asked to do St Johnstone a favour last night but should be announced very soon. 

He’s coming in as a player/coach 

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

So, do you perform at the same brilliant level every day at your work? We all have our off days.

He has more off than on though. He should be tearing this league apart with his ability but it's one good game every now and again . That's why he's playing with us in league one despite his bags of talent.

12 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He has more off than on though. He should be tearing this league apart with his ability but it's one good game every now and again . That's why he's playing with us in league one despite his bags of talent.

Sibbald was hounded out the club, Telfer gets away with murder.

13 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Sibbald took some (completely unjustified) stick because of his declared intention to leave the club but to say he was hounded out is just wrong.

Got it big from some sections of the support, and big from a certain board member. Maybe forced rather than “ hounded”

Still 4 loans available as well so plenty of room for manoeuvre. Two centre midfielders and a striker to finish please Mr Rennie. Craig's obviously one of the heavily rumoured centre midfielders but it would be nice to get another younger loan signing with a bit of legs in the middle of the park. If Mutch is nearly back fully fit I don't think we need another goalkeeper, can just emergency loan one in if either gets injured.

Edited by FFC 1876