The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Blair Alston comes to mind but was a shadow of the player that left not helped by the management at the time.

Know a a guy who’s a big Killie fan, Alston can be really good then really poor.

However he probably didnt expect to be playing for a untried youth coach and shite players when he signed with us.

Need to give the lad a chance.
Only concern might be that he’s only 18 so likely to be inconsistent. That’s certainly not what we want for a centre half. However perhaps Dixon and Watson can coach him through games.
Still happier with this than what we have though….

Just now, Bigbri Bairn said:

At his age he should be well into the first team at Hull. Why do we have to put up with their dross? They are an EPL Championship side and we are ..

Forget that Welcome Jevon make your career

Are you on glue? He’s only 18 not a bad sign he’s not in Hulls first team. Championship is something like the 6th largest league in world football. A big big gap between the English championship and Scottish league 1. 

8 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Good for us to have another option at centre half. Looks like McCann will be for the bench once Dixon is back with ATS going to left back.

Possibly also an indication that one or McKay/Hall are on the way out.

Hope not. I think McCann's a very exciting player when played at WB. The new laddie's only 18 so I can see him as back-up with Watson, Dixon and ATS as a back 3.

I don't think that Hall or McKay will be going anywhere either as I can't imagine who would want to take 2 CBs that are surplus to requirements at a L1 club, not unless a Stirling Albion or a Stenhousemuir want them which would mean us still paying the bulk of their wages.