The Falkirk FC Thread

5 hours ago, Albertobotswana said:

Pretty sure he was an Aberdeen fan, his brother was and they hung around with at least 2 Aberdeen fans. (Larbert esp South Broomage was a smaller place in those days).

Add in the American link with Aberdeen, can you see the risk?

Might be wrong but, there wasn't a huge FFC following at Larbert High.

I was in his youngest brothers year at school and HE was an Aberdeen supporter. There were however lots of Falkirk supporters in our year

22 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I don't think Montrose will either. Your really hoping the wheels fall off Queens Park, but they surely have to appoint a new manager at some point and if they get Jack Ross which is ambitious, then that's bad news for us.

Jack Ross has been sacked from his last 2 managerial jobs for being absolutely pish.

16 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I don't think Montrose will either. Your really hoping the wheels fall off Queens Park, but they surely have to appoint a new manager at some point and if they get Jack Ross which is ambitious, then that's bad news for us.

I'd argue the wheels have never been on Queen's Park this season tbh. It seems to have gone pretty much completely unnoticed that they are having an incredibly mediocre season. They have won 6 league games out of twenty. One third of their league wins and one fifth of their goals have originated from two games against one particular club. A complete and utter embarrassment really. It explains why they are looking for a new manager. For me, the next two games are crucial in terms of giving us a much truer indication of where we are going under this management team. We simply have to start winning games against sides of a higher level than the East Fifes and Dumbartons, something we have failed to do, with the very occasional exception, for the last two and a half years. How costly that has been

Guest Ecosse83
20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Feel like pure shite just want Liam Craig back emoji3064.png x

I was told today deal is done. He is needed for St Johnstone tonight because there down to the bare bones but after that he will be announced. 

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

I think that, if we play as badly as we did on Saturday, Montrose will thrash us. I'm hoping that the forecasted wind will be enough of a leveler to give us a decent chance. That and the possibility of a new midfield.

We won’t be as poor because we will get more space to play