The Falkirk FC Thread

Yogi is infamous for picking his teams based on who he hasn't fallen out with, not who would be the best for the team. Did it with us constantly. Huge ego maniac. The gloss has obviously worn off at EEP. You'll be hounding him out the door by Spring. 
The situation has improved since he took over albeit not drastically. He'll get this Sunmer even if we go down.

5 minutes ago, Rugby Is Terrible said:

Hahaha…is there a more embarrassing club in Scotland than the Fifers? I saw a picture from the game and O’Hara was in it so they must’ve had a fairly strong team out. Even at our lowest ebb they’re still in our shadow. 

Steady.

It was 2-0.

13 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

If you look at the prem transfer thread St. Johnstone have actually brought in a few players. Which makes it strange they aren't keen to offload any. 

Its a fairly even mix of ins and outs?

Gallacher came in to replace Devine.

Cleary replaced Muller.

Mahon replaced Dendoncker.

MacPherson/Crawford we already had on loan.

So it's really just Ciftci we've added to the squad, but one of our strikers (Vertainen) has been frozen out and will likely leave.

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its a fairly even mix of ins and outs?

Gallacher came in to replace Devine.

Cleary replaced Muller.

Mahon replaced Dendoncker.

MacPherson/Crawford we already had on loan.

So it's really just Ciftci we've added to the squad, but one of our strikers (Vertainen) has been frozen out and will likely leave.

Good luck with Gallagher, amazed he got a Scottish top league gig back....well for a few month anyway. 

11 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Good luck with Gallagher, amazed he got a Scottish top league gig back....well for a few month anyway. 

*shrugs*

Anyone who judges him on 17 games 5 years ago, when he was 17/18, is a moron. I imagine hes raw as f**k still because hes spent so long at U23 level, but he was more than fine in the MLS and seemingly would've signed permanently for Toronto after his loan deal if Covid hadn't caused issues.

10 minutes ago, Rugby Is Terrible said:

Yes it looks like I’ve made a mess of that. A Fifer mate (urgh) sent me their starting line up after I mocked her thinking it was 7-1 and it seems none of them actually started their previous league game. Still turned over their mob so that’s all that counts. 

Apologies - my fault - I fell for a supposed report from a friend.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

Anyone who judges him on 17 games 5 years ago, when he was 17/18, is a moron. I imagine hes raw as f**k still because hes spent so long at U23 level, but he was more than fine in the MLS and seemingly would've signed permanently for Toronto after his loan deal if Covid hadn't caused issues.

The lad had an absolutely superb touch. IMO Falkirk threw the lad under a bus to get a few quid for him, by playing him in a side who gave him no help. That sadly was our only care back then.