The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

He played a game in the challenge cup for Celtic this season which may stop him from playing with any other club this season. Out of contract in the  summer but I'd imagine he'll have a fair few options.

That would mean Ruths fecked if he wants to play football again this season. I would presume those youth sides don't count.

5 minutes ago, Trump said:

Nothing personal but this would be so funny if he does end up at us.

Given recent performances on and off the park by QPFC, maybe Connell leaving early is the next entry in our banter years file 

Edited by Spider Rico

10 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

With St Johnstone bringing in two midfielders today surely Liam Craig will be on his way to us.

They've only brought in Macpherson and technically he was already there given they had him on loan previous to them signing him on a pre contract.

I heard 2 names at Xmas, one was DGW, which although it hasn't come off yet doesn't appear to be due to the lack of trying. Time is certainly running out for the other but if we were to somehow get it over the line, there would be a lot of happy punters out there... a real coup!!!

The Morrison rumour may well be setting the wheels in motion to finally make it happen?

3 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
36 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:
Given recent performances on and off the park by QPFC, maybe Connell leaving early is the next entry in our banter years file 

What's gone on with QP? I know we're not ones to talk but I think everyone thought you'd be much stronger this season

Followed our lead of appointing a useless rookie manager basically.

6 minutes ago, alonso said:

I heard 2 names at Xmas, one was DGW, which although it hasn't come off yet doesn't appear to be due to the lack of trying. Time is certainly running out for the other but if we were to somehow get it over the line, there would be a lot of happy punters out there... a real coup!!!

The Morrison rumour may well be setting the wheels in motion to finally make it happen?

Two names at Christmas. New Board had been in 3 weeks, Rennie 2 and Holt was still stinking the place out. IMO things have moved on somewhat since then. 

34 minutes ago, alonso said:

Assuming you can't name the other? 

1 hour ago, Big chungus said:

With St Johnstone bringing in two midfielders today surely Liam Craig will be on his way to us.

They signed McPherson who was already there and they now have McDonald on trial. They’ve also been linked with Hallberg at Hibs so once they are covered we’ll likely see Craig in the navy blue.

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

If he stayed fit being the main question mark . 10 goals in 18 starts at qp would say he'd get pretty close to 20 in a full season. Unfortunately for him hes as reliable on that front as Williamson these days.

Wiki say he's got 10 in 23, BBC say he's got 5 in 17.

Any chance at all his initials are CS?…