The Falkirk FC Thread

39 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

So just to be clear here, you’ve jumped ship and now believe what everyone was already telling you.

I never said it was definitely not happening I always said I would need proof from people I trust first of all. I wasn't going to take it as genuine just because someone said it on here.

When we announce a fee people moan about us letting other clubs know we have money to burn, when we say it's a contract termination people moan about us not getting a fee. Can't really win there. Hopefully the monies put to good use. Maybe get us another 2 signings.

I hope we at least tried to get some money for him, they got a fee for the player they sold you'd have hoped we could have got a small amount.  

Freeing up a wage is good overall I guess.  With any luck it can be spent on someone that fits into the style of play we are going for and can play with what we have upfront.

Guest TedCrilly
2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I thought Fox, Reynolds, Watson, Lafferty, Craig and DGW had all been confirmed on here ??

Reynolds is just tying up a few loose ends, announcement is imminent. #COYB.

The DGW move has to be ancient history by now surely.  The whole episode down to a momentary lapse of moral compass by the new board soon corrected. That and the fact Kabia has been signed. 

Very happy Keena is away, I can just about accept players having limited ability but to be downright lazy is unacceptable.  Hopefully bring someone in who can actually run and gets into the box occasionally.    

Edited by Proudtobeabairn

1 minute ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

The DGW move has to be ancient history by now surely.  The whole episode down to a momentary lapse of moral compass by the new board soon corrected. That and the fact Kabia has been signed. 

Very happy Keena is away, I can just about accept players having limited ability but to be downright lazy is unacceptable.  Hopefully bring someone in who can actually run and gets into the box occasionally.    

Ironically I felt that Keena was moving well on Saturday before he got the knock 

3 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Info I received was yesterday so I'm not convinced it's dead and buried.