The Falkirk FC Thread

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
47 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:
Surely can't just be me that thinks we need new defenders? Starting to wonder why Rennie hasn't sorted that issue yet.

I like Rennie so far, but it does gove me cause for concern that he thinks we dont need to improve in the defensive area.

Where has he said that? 

10 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Watching the highlights again and surprised no one has commented just how good a cross it was from McGuffie for the first goal.
Ironically it’s the one forward area I think we are weakest on. But a few more like that from him and I’d be happy to see him continue to start…..

I think it was his ONLY decent cross.

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Watching the highlights again and surprised no one has commented just how good a cross it was from McGuffie for the first goal.
Ironically it’s forward area I think we are weakest on. But a few more like that from him and I’d be happy to see him continue to start…..

It was a great cross, but probably the only one he delivered. Can you imagine the carnage if Dowds and Kabia had even half a dozen crosses like that to compete for in a game.

Different positions I know, but Dowds and Kabia channel a bit of the Baptie-Irvine zeitgeist, then who knows what might come of it.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Ironically it’s the one forward area I think we are weakest on. But a few more like that from him and I’d be happy to see him continue to start…..

I'm sure I did on either the match thread or this one. Was 100% sure it was McGuffie though.

Edited by Rizzo

Given they've just recieved 150k from Celtic I'd imagine there will have been a bit of a fee. He was out of contract in the summer so not much but hopefully enough for us to get someone else in. Keena very rarely looked interested in a navy blue shirt so I'm not too fussed about him leaving to be honest. There's definitely a goalscorer in there he just doesn't work hard enough for the team.

5 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Not sure about an off day , we played much the same as we played against Clyde a couple of games before but fortunately we were playing a worse side and we had a boy who could finish. 

It was night and day our performance against Clyde and Saturdays but that doesn't fit your moan 🙂

The fact you've moaned more about a win than a loss says it all