The Falkirk FC Thread

We've just had a great habit of getting rid of players in recent years that noones that sad to see go only to bring in poorer players as replacements.  

Yeah. Hopefully new era and we need to give Rennie his chance. Going ok so far but we are never going to have consistent decent performances with the majority of these jobbers in our team…

Positives from today?

We've gained 2 points on queen's Park. 

A debutant who scored twice despite only playing one half. 

We've bought ourselves another week to get more players in from the window, and to get Mutch, Morrison and Dixon fit.

Negatives?

Played against the poorest team in the league, who had 10 men for 75 minutes and only managed 2 shots on target. they managed more shots, more shots on target and more corners. luckily only goals count.

Still playing 3-5 players every week who shouldn't be starting.

Style of play poor again. 

Today is not only confirmation of how dire we are, but for some of these players, hang your heads in shame.

EF matched us for over eighty odd minutes, with ten men. We were second to every ball, watched two of our CBs glare out the stadium as if they couldn’t care less.

The distribution was shocking and Keena WTF is it with your attitude. I would have got more effort out a Hungarian snail.

Positive - first time I’ve liked a player that’s just came in, barely knows anyone and a great forty five. Well done sir.

Mr Rennie BOD - I hope there is plan B as getting out this league in this campaign unless we can magic two/three better/decent players ain’t happening.

Guest Ecosse83

3 points today and that’s what matters in the situation we are in but I’d really consider ditching the 352 for now. Williamson is decent when fit but he’s chocolate and the system simply won’t work without a good wing back.

Keep those good signings coming Mr Rennie 😎

Some of these players are a complete embarrassment to the role footballer. I hope Rennie doesn't come out with the great bunch of lads shite again this week. We've had it all season from sheerin and then you recently. They aren't a great bunch of lads they're the biggest bunch of loser shitebags ever to wear the navy blue jersey.