The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest TedCrilly

If McGuffie is playing LWB I feel for McCann a bit. If it’s a change of shape to 4-4-2 then it’s completely understandable to go for ATS LB. 

4 minutes ago, TedCrilly said:

If McGuffie is playing LWB I feel for McCann a bit. If it’s a change of shape to 4-4-2 then it’s completely understandable to go for ATS LB. 

I know it's only 1 game, but McCann absolutely stank the place out last week which is perhaps an influence, although if we have indeed changed to 442 (can't see the logic when the previous style seemed to be improving us) then it's probably a sensible choice to play ATS there 

Morrison is worth more than £40k for me.  Yes I know he has his obvious faults, but on form he has been one of the best flair player we have had for years.

No end product and imo doesn’t have an obvious position. Would absolutely bite your hand off for money for him.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

No end product and imo doesn’t have an obvious position. Would absolutely bite your hand off for money for him.

I agree, his final ball is horrendous and he misses way too many chances for me. Getting money for a player in the current financial climate would be an achievement in itself.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Can’t disagree he’s a one in ten team player, then mediocre for long spells. Somehow think the speculation is a lot of shite, as suspect R&M will see him slightly better than others currently employed 

Just now, Kircer bairn said:

Actually disagree as I feel we are making too many passes & not making extra man count 

Aye in our own half. We get anywhere near their box and it’s being passed to the opposition or out the park.