The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

You still haven’t answer my question. 
if there is 100 things he could have said then tell us. 
I have not heard one thing about the two players mentioned other than paper talk and rumours. 
If Holt had said anything I would not have believed it. That’s the difference. The man was an imposter and should never have been at Falkirk a second time far less the first time. 
We are all frustrated there are no players in but no point wasting cash on players who are not a significant upgrade. We have wasted far too much for far too long. As others have said Rennie needs time. If we get no one in it will be extremely disappointing considering we are way short of the quality required. I don’t believe however it will be the lack of effort or desire. 
You say you are behind him. Cut him a bit of slack then as you have a funny way of showing it. 

A funny way of showing it 😂😂. Not sure if you think you are my maw, my gran or my teacher reading that.

I have no intention of answering your question cos your question is pathetic.

We’ll make signings, I’m sure of it. I’m also quite optimistic they’ll be good ones. Just disappointed that there’s not been any so far this week after the manager alluded there would be. It’s quite simple really. 

5 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

A funny way of showing it 😂😂. Not sure if you think you are my maw, my gran or my teacher reading that.

We’ll make signings, I’m sure of it. I’m also quite optimistic they’ll be good ones. Just disappointed that there’s not been any so far this week after the manager alluded there would be. It’s quite simple really. 

Here here

A lot of happy clapping going on with no substance.

Would seem strange to send Ruth back who I was not convinced by but was easily our 3rd best striker if we aren't going to bother bringing in another striker in case of injuries.  An injury to dowds  and we're in bother with Keena being the only other striker you'd want anywhere near the side and Im not sure I'd even want to rely on him.  Ompreon, Wilson and Morrison won't cut it up top.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

It's imperative we get bodies in for the Montrose game a week on Saturday.  It is getting a bit weary hearing their imminent every week only for absolutely nothing to happen though unfortunately.

We have plenty bodies, what we need is quality, that is obviously taking longer than expected. Yes it’s very frustrating but you have to trust the management, I fairly certain they are doing their upmost.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Thankfully they are not however If you read the previous comment they listed a number of thing that players were not signing for the club for. Deans said that we the fans were another excuse. 
I personally think they are all bull. Players sign for money and who they would like to play for - in that order IMO. 

This is the sort of content I’m here for.

Better be true though.

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Would seem strange to send Ruth back who I was not convinced by but was easily our 3rd best striker if we aren't going to bother bringing in another striker in case of injuries.  An injury to dowds  and we're in bother with Keena being the only other striker you'd want anywhere near the side and Im not sure I'd even want to rely on him.  Ompreon, Wilson and Morrison won't cut it up top.

Obviously KM has Lafferty tied down….

7 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

We have plenty bodies, what we need is quality, that is obviously taking longer than expected. Yes it’s very frustrating but you have to trust the management, I fairly certain they are doing their upmost.

As I said it's imperative we get players in by a week on sat. Not desperate this week but needs to happen sooner rather than later . Trying your utmost means nowt if you can't get the deals over the line I'm afraid. That seperates the successful from the sacked.

18 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

You are losing your shit now. If we were to sign more jobbers like Ruth who we could pick up tomorrow I hate to think the nick you would be in. 

Why are folk getting so upset because Rennie & Miller said there would be signings. Rennie could still come true to his word and it’s quite possible they were confident they had deals being done and somethings changed out with their hands. 

The difference between Holt and Rennie is that Holt is part of the reason we are where we are and Rennie hasn’t done anything wrong for people to be getting on his back already. 

You are losing your shit now. If we were to sign more jobbers like Ruth who we could pick up tomorrow I hate to think the nick you would be in. 

Why can’t people understand this.
Jobbers are ten a penny any fool can sign them, this has been plain to see over the past years
Quality will take longer

Just to clarify cos this seems to be causing a bit of confusion.

Personally, I had hoped there would be signings this week. Mainly because we are shite and also because the manager said there would be signings.

Im disappointed there have been no signings this week. Mainly because we are shite and also because the manager said there would be signings. This suggests we haven’t got the deals over the line - disappointing.

Going to East Fife on Saturday to watch McKay and Hall = more disappointment.

I don’t want Rennie hung, drawn and quartered. I just expected there would be signings and I’m concerned they haven’t happened as people have clearly knocked us back this week. 

Personally, I had hoped there would be signings this week. Mainly because we are shite and also because the manager said there would be signings.

Im disappointed there have been no signings this week. Mainly because we are shite and also because the manager said there would be signings. This suggests we haven’t got the deals over the line - disappointing.

I don’t want Rennie hung, drawn and quartered. I just expected there would be signings and I’m concerned they haven’t happened as people have clearly knocked us back this week. 

Absolutely this.

I do want the new management team to do well but no positive signs so far.

12 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

I don't know how you find the time to run two accounts Shadwell!

There are any number of possible reasons why transfers have not yet materialised especially if we are going for a decent level of player.

The reasons are very likely out with our control. 

Just have a wee bit of patience 

As I said it's imperative we get players in by a week on sat. Not desperate this week but needs to happen sooner rather than later . Trying your utmost means nowt if you can't get the deals over the line I'm afraid. That seperates the successful from the sacked.

What else do you want them to do, we can’t drag players kicking and screaming to make them sign on the dotted line.

7 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

What else do you want them to do, we can’t drag players kicking and screaming to make them sign on the dotted line.

I've said before if you have the contacts and status you don't have to drag folk screaming and kicking. Successful managers get deals done the ones that don't get sacked it's as simple as that.  Playing on till may with hall and Mackay stinking the place out cannot be an option.

Edited by Shadwell Dog