The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Please dont sign that Clyde forward. Dowds will get you the goals you need.

This 1000%.

If Anton says "GIRFUY Holt" in his post-match interview he'll get immediate cult hero status from me. Failing that, a "how many goals have I scored?" will suffice.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

This 1000%.
If Anton says "GIRFUY Holt" in his post-match interview he'll get immediate cult hero status from me. Failing that, a "how many goals have I scored?" will suffice.
It does occur to me that the nost Falkirk scenario available here is that he scores about 15 goals but we can only slither to 5th place and he strolls off to Championship club in the summer

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Calumn Morrison needs a performance soon. He's been absolute pish and fast heading for the GTF door.

We don't half blame it all on the players. Should be embarassed we haven't been able to get anything out of him in recent months.

19 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

No being funny here but lets put a bit of perspective on things we are claiming a moral high ground here, but think back to when we signed McKenna he was acquitted of rape in the US. My take on this regardless of the player being acquitted of it or not there are still parents and a lass who claims she was raped and the person who committed that walked free.

Not justifying signing Goodwillie in any way but how can we claim one situation isn't right when the other was acceptable as technically both situations were the same until the civil/private case against Goodwillie.

We are basically being hypocritical about it

There's a very important difference.

McKenna has not been found by any court to have committed a sexual offence.

Goodwillie has been found by a court, on the balance of probabilities, to have been a vile raping shite-bag.

If you sign him you will forever be known as the Beast Banter Bairns FC.