The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

I suspect the level of objections on social media has spooked the board into organizing this poll. Their position is difficult given the recent clusterfucks from the previous regime. 
The offer was around 30k the idea being to reinvest the saving on Holts salary & compo . The idea was sound but they are v concerned they have misjudged the gentrified support.( ie the ones most likely to invest in the club ) 

Clyde have knocked us back anyway so I’m suspect we will cut & run and look for an alternative . 

The FSS ran this Poll nothing to do with the Board. Source ** FSS directly via email. Therefore I will take the rest of this post with a pinch of salt. 

Edited by Back Post Misses

29 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The bods policy is quite clearly not to say or leak anything till something actually happens. As  happened with Holt. I much prefer that to deans board being like a sieve.

Still pretending there are no leaks and you didn’t know Holt was going 😂. Classic. 

29 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

I suspect the level of objections on social media has spooked the board into organizing this poll. Their position is difficult given the recent clusterfucks from the previous regime. 
The offer was around 30k the idea being to reinvest the saving on Holts salary & compo . The idea was sound but they are v concerned they have misjudged the gentrified support.( ie the ones most likely to invest in the club ) 

Clyde have knocked us back anyway so I’m suspect we will cut & run and look for an alternative . 

There were far more in favour of the signing than against it on the social media posts I seen so I don’t think that would make a difference 

So 3-4-3 then I’m assuming?

Martin

Hall
McKay [emoji24]
Taylor-Sinclair

Williamson
Miller
Telfer
McCann

Morrison
Dowds
McGuffie

Until we can replace they 2 goons at the back though I’ve still no confidence in us being able to win a game.

Just now, Wilson92FFC said:

So holt either has covid or is just that shite 

He’s either injured, has covid, or has fucked off with his dad because he’s been on the bench the last few games. 

Just now, Russ said:

So 3-4-3 then I’m assuming?

Martin

Hall
McKay emoji24.png
Taylor-Sinclair

Williamson
Miller
Telfer
McCann

Morrison
Dowds
McGuffie

Until we can replace they 2 goons at the back though I’ve still no confidence in us being able to win a game.

Aye that’s how I see it. 

Feel for Nesbitt but you could see for weeks that he was going to end up being dropped. 

I do like him but he’s got no end product very poor return of goals and assists so far this season and you can see his performances have been dragged down to that of the rest of the squad recently.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Take it Nesbit and Keena not fully fit.

I can’t see Dowds being brought back to sit on the bench tbh. He’ll rightly start ahead of Keena for me.

Miller talked about hie good a player Telfer further is and wanting him further forward so Nesbitt might have been dropped to accommodate this