The Falkirk FC Thread

12 hours ago, kiddy said:

Think it was Dallison wanting to let the ball bounce 5/6 times, before playing it, that sticks in my mind. That it helped hand the Pars a victory on a plate too, didn't exactly endear him to the Bairns fans either.
Some were impressed by his sleeve tattoos though.

Hahaha - I remember the total excitement on here by some people when we signed Dallison purely because he had a sleeve tattoo and he was tall then he played and he was totally pish!!

7 hours ago, MrDust said:

Any reason why he has left ?

Seen he scored 5 goals so far for you 

Shagged Carson's mrs, lied to Dodds and his teammates about it, was proven that he was lying, so Dodds froze him out.  It's a pity because he and McKay were taking the piss in our diddy league.

9 hours ago, Tea and Busquets said:

The problem wasn’t getting rid of Dowds, it was signing a replacement. Dowds was rank before his stint at Abroath. He looked like someone who couldn’t move IMO. He had the odd good game (V Cove at home that sticks out). I’m hoping we see a different player now. 

That's why I'm so intrigued to see him now. He was fucking rancid with us.

50 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Shagged Carson's mrs, lied to Dodds and his teammates about it, was proven that he was lying, so Dodds froze him out.  It's a pity because he and McKay were taking the piss in our diddy league.

That the ginger haired bloke? Doesn't say much for gardyne or Carson's missus. Bit of a John Terry going on there. Guess this was taken before that happened.🤣🤣

b25lY21zOjJiZWZlMzg4LTg2ODQtNDZmOS04MGZhLTAzOGFjZTM0YTJjMzphN2U1ZWQxNi0xZmM3LTQwNzktOTg4MC0yNDgyOTlmYWU4MmI=.jpg

Edited by Shadwell Dog

3 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Part of our recruitment process should involve questions like :-

'Have you watched or ever had a desire to participate in Love Island?'

"Have you and a friend ever taken advantage of a woman so severely inebriate that a judge ruled on the balance of probabilities you and your friend raped her and awarded her a substantial sum in damages that you chose not to appeal?" is what I'd go for

Guest Caractacus Potts

Montrose just signed Gardyne. 

Good signing for them. Didn’t think he’s what we need at the moment although would rather we didn’t have to play against him. 

I've never liked the pre match interviews but I've also never wanted one more than today to give me an idea whether or not to waste my money/time tomorrow. That being said a signing or two today would negate that need for a pre match interview.

Dowds will make hee-haw difference for us, he needs the ball in the box, we are so slow and fanny about so much - that signing Harry Kane wouldnt make a blind bit of difference.

Its the Midfield thats the problem. Low energy, sideway passing with no power, strength or speed.

Guest TedCrilly
5 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Dowds will make hee-haw difference for us, he needs the ball in the box, we are so slow and fanny about so much - that signing Harry Kane wouldnt make a blind bit of difference.

Its the Midfield thats the problem. Low energy, sideway passing with no power, strength or speed.

Spot on. Hetherington is hopeless and Telfer doesn’t have the legs to go box to box. Performs far better as a 10. 

3 minutes ago, TedCrilly said:

Spot on. Hetherington is hopeless and Telfer doesn’t have the legs to go box to box. Performs far better as a 10. 

Agree, and with the lack of news on signings, hoping R&M are identifying & talking to respective players who are far better than we have.

2 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Watch the Dunfermline v Arbroath highlights, Dowds creates two and scored one. 

I'm not suggesting it's gonna happen similarly but it's wild to say it won't make a difference