The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Caractacus Potts
4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm not having a go at the board re AT still being there though or booting the boot in.  I was patient re Holt and I'm also going to be patient re AT. The club won't be changed overnight. I'm confident as I was with Holt that the new boys will weed folk like him out in due time.

There wasn’t many of us having a go at the board regarding Holt either but just questioning his presence within the club. Don’t see the difference really with that and the AT situation.  

One player in is ridiculous, Jan 1st should have had fee in ,seems to me struggling to get players in ,to many fans say buy into club if Holt goes well uptake still low ,£10 a month not much to ask ,time fans backed this ,instead of looking for excuses to buy into it

6 hours ago, hopestreetpuddle said:

How observant 

but learning quickly 
Trying to get a straight answer from anyone is like seen as a personal attack or drawing teeth 

The way your wording and posts are put your certainly coming across as another Edibairn/LatapyBairn (the original one)/London Bairn etc the list goes on who he has posted on here and been found out for not to mention cheerleader of the previous board (MSG),Scott Shepherd fan boy to name a few.

Edited by AL-FFC

2 minutes ago, Hugh hill said:

One player in is ridiculous, Jan 1st should have had fee in ,seems to me struggling to get players in ,to many fans say buy into club if Holt goes well uptake still low ,£10 a month not much to ask ,time fans backed this ,instead of looking for excuses to buy into it

This has confused me. You’ve went from moaning about the lack of transfer activity to moaning about the lack of uptake in the FSS in one sentence. 

3 minutes ago, Hugh hill said:

Its the 4th of January man jesus wept

5 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

There wasn’t many of us having a go at the board regarding Holt either but just questioning his presence within the club. Don’t see the difference really with that and the AT situation.  

People were complaining that the bod hadn't punted him 4 weeks into their tenure and some  were withholding putting money into the club until he left FFS. I'm only saying he needs to go I'm not saying the bod should've punted him by now or saying I'm not putting money in. Totally different.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

People were complaining that the bod hadn't punted him 4 weeks into their tenure and some  were withholding putting money into the club until he left FFS. I'm only saying he needs to go I'm not saying the bod should've punted him by now or saying I'm not putting money in. Totally different.

As you are now ITK, what’s happening with Dowds ??

9 minutes ago, Hugh hill said:

6 minutes ago, Rocco said:

This has confused me. You’ve went from moaning about the lack of transfer activity to moaning about the lack of uptake in the FSS in one sentence. 

I'm just confused that people type a space then put a comma after a word!

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

🤞. I mean he’s not the Messiah or anything but he’s miles better than our other striking options.

Rennie can use the next month or so to try him out in the side. See how he goes if he does a job great if not punt him back to Arbroath before the loan window shuts.

25 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

The way your wording and posts are put your certainly coming across as another Edibairn/LatapyBairn (the original one)/London Bairn etc the list goes on who he has posted on here and been found out for not to mention cheerleader of the previous board (MSG),Scott Shepherd fan boy to name a few.

So all of the above is a little lost on me ,but guessing it isn’t complimentary …

Is this a secret society type forum where you are only allowed to have an opinion or ask a question if you know the magic code word ??

I can assure you I am none of the above , and  unsure why my true identity is so troublesome to you ….. 

15 minutes ago, hopestreetpuddle said:

So all of the above is a little lost on me ,but guessing it isn’t complimentary …

Is this a secret society type forum where you are only allowed to have an opinion or ask a question if you know the magic code word ??

I can assure you I am none of the above , and  unsure why my true identity is so troublesome to you ….. 

No problem to me bud but for starters IF you are indeed a falkirk supporter the clubs troubles have been pretty much been well documented and even the least ITK person (I would say myself as an example) know about the AT threatening a fellow board member It was also in the media.

If you are the poster that I mentioned that has used multiple aliases which I would guess you are then you will resort back to old habits (and am not going to mention them) and out yourself.

As for your identity unless your Henry the mild mannered janitor (those of a certain age will work that one out) I personally couldn't give a flying f**K and isn't troublesome in the slightest.

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Not talking about withholding money, talking about anyone questioning Holt getting treated like they were having a go at the new board. That was all.

Edited by Caractacus Potts