The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

I think it has just started personally. There is a squad to rebuild. 

I was more meaning around the club infrastructure, but on the playing side I agree 100%. Hopefully Rennie and Miller can identify the players they want to get us out of the hole we are presently in.

3 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

It may have been a mutual agreement. I’m sure we’ll know soon enough if he rocks up at Killie this week.

It wouldn't surprise me if he never gets another significant job in football. Might be a nice guy but his record in everything but playing is awful. Started off the way he meant to go on by throwing away a 3 goal HT lead at Hampden, left a management job for a youth job at Norwich, left that to be a frontman for Martindale at Livi, threw in the towel with that, abject failure with us as SD.  Could maybe get a club ambassador job at Killie but that's about it.

Guest Back Post Misses
10 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

It may have been a mutual agreement. I’m sure we’ll know soon enough if he rocks up at Killie this week.

I have more chance of getting that job than Holt 

Guest Back Post Misses
13 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I was more meaning around the club infrastructure, but on the playing side I agree 100%. Hopefully Rennie and Miller can identify the players they want to get us out of the hole we are presently in.

There is lots more to do on that front too I would suggest. 

We're looking at a 3 year window to buy the 750k shares that are currently available to us, to add to the 90k-ish we already have.  That means £300k at the current share price.  Lots of water to flow under the bridge in the meantime, but the graph is starting to look like that's achievable, with momentum behind us.
We need to think through how we work with and, if they want, represent existing small shareholders who own a decent chink lf the club but aren't co-ordinated.  And we don't yet know the intentions of pre-existing major shareholders. 
There’ll be elections for the FSS committee in March and their early challenge, other than organising director elections, will be to drill down on that strategic point. 

https://falkirksupporters.org/subscribe/

The small shareholders helped us before but individually. IF they in some way joined or amalgamated with FSS it would give us more clout.
My big fear is that those who don't agree with an issue that the majority of subscribers have backed then they will cancel their interest. Democracy is only a good thing when you agree with policy unfortunately

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Ludicrous waste of a player. 

I'm assuming you're referring to Krasniqi here and not big Brad?

It's a bit of a mystery because he always looked good any time he was on the field, maybe there were other issues? I think the initial loan was due to end anyway so, you never know, maybe we'll see him back again?

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm assuming you're referring to Krasniqi here and not big Brad?

It's a bit of a mystery because he always looked good any time he was on the field, maybe there were other issues? I think the initial loan was due to end anyway so, you never know, maybe we'll see him back again?

Yes Kransniqi agree, the short game time he got he looked very decent.