The Falkirk FC Thread

I do have a list of the five that said they'd sign up once Holt had left. [emoji846] 
https://falkirksupporters.org/subscribe/

I’ve now subscribed, but just to be clear, I shouldn’t be on your list as it was about a bit more than getting rid of Holt.
But a really good start by the new board imo.
Just need them to communicate more on official channels please….

Just now, roman_bairn said:

I’ve now subscribed, but just to be clear, I shouldn’t be on your list as it was about a bit more than getting rid of Holt.
But a really good start by the new board imo.
Just need them to communicate more on official channels please….

Thanks to you and everyone else. I was never going to publish a list - I'm not into public shaming, unlike, erm...

@StuartA you wont see mine going in until after 18:30 tonight but as a man of my word, I will be joining on the back of this glorious and sorely needed news. I will also qualify here and now that It will be rescinded if David Goodwillie were to sign but I guess thats not for you, just laying my cards out as a fan tbh.

GIRFUY Gary Holt I wouldn't wish you on a Fifer. Absolute w****r. 

Upside is he's gone and we can move on from the seemingly endless debate about what he does and whether he eats children...

Downside is we've again binned a "plan" that has invested resources and time and another review.

Enjoy the euphoria of the news and get signed up to FSS folks.

I look forward to the next few windows where we try signings by committee,  drawing names out of a hat or a January window where we convince SPFL clubs to do transfers like a Secret Santa and see what we get! 😝

13 minutes ago, StuartA said:

Thanks to you and everyone else. I was never going to publish a list - I'm not into public shaming, unlike, erm...

Also joined. Best news in years. Time for club to pull together. This season is not quite a write off. Get the fans back on side and do what we can for 4th place.

39 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

He'll most definitely improve if he's been marginalised which is what I and others think. Some people  though have the opinion he's still making all the signings and that's fine. We should know by the end of the month. Another shite transfer window and the bod will be rightly held to account for keeping Holt on board whether it was him who identified them or not.  Some decent signings and I'm sure the Holt chat will be put to one side till the next bad spell at least. Let's see what happens first though before writing the window off completely.

Appreciate you getting behind Holt but you can tell from the small % of our support on here that he needed to go. It’s the right decision from the new board - well done them.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye Ayr sound about right for the above scenario tbh.

I can't see Holt going to Ayr being a huge Killie fan. His Killie tattoo would get the fans on his back straight away. Reckon he might take some time away from the game for a while after what sounds like a pretty bad year for him.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

GIRFUY Gary Holt I wouldn't wish you on a Fifer. Absolute w****r. 

I get he wasn't a success in his role at Falkirk but I never saw Gary as anything other than a gentleman whenever I've seen him speak in the media. Met him a couple of times when he was Livi manager and he came across as a thoroughly nice guy