The Falkirk FC Thread

Honestly I have no idea what Holt’s role has or has not been, but it was 100% clear that the fans would never accept him and there was enormous negativity surrounding his signing history in the summer and general arrogance/attitude. This is great news for moving the club forward. 

That's the last of the distractions gone then, now the real work begins. I'm one of the few that holds the belief that sacking Holt changes sweet FA, will be interesting to see. Handing it all to our current interim manager is a recipe for a few more transfer windows of turmoil and turnover, but I'll gladly be proven wrong.

Guest TedCrilly
3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Do not piss this up the wall by signing Goodwillie

This. I heard this morning that the board had a meeting to discuss this potential signing a few days ago. Hopefully they’re not off their heads.

Tremendous news about Holt though.

Just now, BudBairn said:

Ive signed up but ive not heard anything back. Do we get a membership number or something?

You should have received a confirmation email from Pay Pal initially. Email subscriptions@falkirksupporters.org if there are any problems. Next members’ newsletter later this week.