The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Caractacus Potts
5 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

F&£@ sake ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Any rumours except DG or Covid protocols and politics. We just started discussing football matters.

Any better rumours than that one? Just make it up.

It’s a pity CC52 is no longer part of the thread. Sure he’d have some rumours. 

On a lighter note can I nominate his one about speaking to Gary Deans whilst taking the bins out(or whatever it was) as post of 2021. 

Anyone heard anything about one of our ’better’ players signing for Killie? Played against them in the Premier Sports Cup at the start of season I think?

Scored a cracker in that game?

Maybe it’s fortunate that Tommy Wright has departed as he was waxing lyrical about him in the post match interview. Teaming up with Blair Alston?

Don’t want to mention his name, don’t want to start a rumour!

Just now, bejazz1 said:

Anyone heard anything about one of our ’better’ players signing for Killie? Played against them in the Premier Sports Cup at the start of season I think?

Maybe it’s fortunate that Tommy Wright has departed as he was waxing lyrical about him in the post match interview. Teaming up with Blair Alston.

Just start the rumour at least it’ll get away from the Goodwillie and the “what does Gary Holt actually do” chat.

Rumours starting to circulate that SOD has signed a pre-contract. Would be some coup that.

Who

Stephen O'Donnell

Best rumour heard in years

Do you not think you would have more success trolling if it was a little more realistic?[emoji23]

Watch and see, dickhead.

Possibly one of the best conversations I’ve seen on this thread for quite a while.

8 minutes ago, Hugh hill said:

A regular starter at motherwell,of course he's going to sign for us

It’s maybe one of the other two Stephen O’Donnells……a little older, a little more retired.

55 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Maybe it’s fortunate that Tommy Wright has departed as he was waxing lyrical about him in the post match interview. Teaming up with Blair Alston?

On his recent performances he's free to go. Always has been inconsistent right enough which is why he's now with us.

1 hour ago, bejazz1 said:

Don’t think there’s anyone in our current squad that I would miss for a second tbh….